Book Bloggers Anonymous discussion

(2011) February Discussions > Nightkeepers (Chapters 19-25)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TheGeekyBlogger This is for discussion of Chapters 19 to 25 (Autumnal Equinox section) for Nightkeepers. This is the end of the book too so please only read if done!

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  G (paranormalhaven) | 80 comments Mod
Well i loved the intro to all the charectors i can see potintionaly good storys to go with each one.. i felt soo bad for Rabit i loved him but he has it so hard. i must say Leah has more balls than most that she stuck it out even when he pushed her away. i was not sad that red boar died ,, at first in the hopital i thought that he was going to hook up with strikes sister and i was like ewwwwww..but then i seen how it played out and it was ok.. i dont know why she loves her husband so much hes an ass i hope she finds another mate.. and i think svn is in love with his sister/not sister i am totaly drawing blanks on names this morning..lol

Athenna

TheGeekyBlogger The 2nd book was even better to me :) I have the 3rd and 4th and 5th books! I am looking forward to a time I can sit down with them. This is a series that I have to pay attention though because there is so much detail!

message 4: by Jo-Anne (new)

Jo-Anne (strange_candy) | 14 comments Mod
i was kinda sad when red boar died, and i think we haven't seen the last of him......
I agree with Paranormal, I don't know why Anna stay with her husband. Sven is totally in love with his 'sister'.
Ooooh I so love Rabbit. Can't wait for his book.

I need to get books 3,4 & 5. I want to know what happens!

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Yes Jo-Anne i love Rabbit too.. but there was no love realy lost for me when red boar died he angered me to no end,,

Good to know they keep getting better cant wait to have the time to finish the series also Felicia

Athenna

message 6: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 15, 2011 07:49AM) (new)

I'm up to date on the series right now and Anna has yet to impress me. I really hope she steps it up for her book that is suppose to come out next year.

Stephanie

TheGeekyBlogger Anna is probably my least favorite character in the series. I figure they have to "straighten" her out though because she is key. It is good to know I am not the only one that just doesn't understand her motivations.

message 8: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 15, 2011 10:15AM) (new)

No deff, not the only one and I was kinda ewwwed out when she when home and had sex with the cheating husband..... And is she just getting sick when they jump or do u t.Hink she might be pregnant? I hope not! Who's book is next ?

Athenna