Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth Dawkins | 26 comments 1.Greywalker by Kat Richardson
2.The Conqueror's Shadow by Ari Marmell
3.Airby Geoff Ryman
4.The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5.Total Oblivion, More or Less: A Novel by Alan DeNiro

Number 5 was a hard choice because it came between it and a cyber punk, but I picked it because the other one was a start of a series. I really think you will like number 1. It is a UF/detective thing.The last two are YA which you don't have a lot of, but at the same time you said the other day you like post apocalyptic stuff. I think anyone would enjoy the Hunger Games, and Total Oblivion is kind of a crazy out there book.

I really hope you like these. My fingers are crossed that you didn't just read it and roll your eyes. :) I hope it also brought some surprises with it.

message 2: by Gary (new)

Gary (kaaserpent) | 22 comments I have been meaning to start the Kat Richardson series, so this gives me that excuse to do it. :)

I've been following Ari Marmell on LiveJournal since before he was published, so I'm looking forward to reading that one, too. I briefly chatted with him at Dragon*Con and he claimed to recognize my LJ username. CLAIMED. :)

I'll take a look at the other three, but I don't foresee any problems. I haven't really sat down to come up with five for you, yet, but I'll get it within the next couple of days. Been focused on finishing my novel. :)

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth Dawkins | 26 comments I think you will like Kat Richardson. Marmell's book is full of darkish humor, its not very serious and a very quick read.

message 4: by Gary (new)

Gary (kaaserpent) | 22 comments I am a bit over halfway done with Greywalker. I will be getting the entire series. :)

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth Dawkins | 26 comments I thought you might like them! :) She is going to be at Dragon con this year which means I am going to get something signed :)

message 6: by Gary (new)

Gary (kaaserpent) | 22 comments I may have to get them in Dead Tree format. I got Greywalker in Kindle format.