twilight! discussion

Midnight Sun > Midnight Sun Madness

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What did you think of the first chapter?

message 2: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade OMG! It was so cool!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it! It was intimidating! Did you know that for the movie, Stephenie Meyer gave Robert Pattinson a copy of the first chapter for Midnight Sun, to give him an insight on what Edward is going through!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so cool. I loved the first chapter and cannot wait for the book!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ME either!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

AAAAAAAAAAAH

message 7: by ☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes..., 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you: My cousin got married!!!!! (new)

☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes... (beadingbuddies2) | 2410 comments Mod
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Nohbody (new)

Nohbody | 9 comments I'll read it, but after being let down by BD I'm not going to be on pins n needles waiting for it to come out.

I liked the first chapter.

But say you were a guy and wanted to start reading it and heard there would be a Twilight from "a guys" perspective. Just picking it up you'd have no idea what was going on. Unless you read the original Twilight. I think SM has a real chance to gain more readers w/ this book but might be screwing herself w/o putting more.. back story into it.

message 9: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) loved it!!!!

message 10: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade In response to message 8.....

Huh??

message 11: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle (rbward1965) | 2 comments I was excited to read it from Edward's POV. I can't wait to read the rest of it.

message 12: by Nohbody (new)

Nohbody | 9 comments What do you mean.. huh? What part didn't you get?

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) where did u guys read the first chapter?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

message 15: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) nvm!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) omg i just read it it's awesome!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!

message 19: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) I loved the first chapter!! it is so good!!! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!

message 20: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) There is so much more that we're going to get to be a part of. We get to get inside Edwards head..mmmmmmmm... can't wait :) And we get to spend more time with the Cullens and learn more about them and what they do when they're not around humans. Maybe even get to see them hunt together! We'll finally find out what Edward did at Tanya's when he was gone and what he did when Bella escaped to AZ I am so excited :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

AAAAAH I never thought of it that way!

message 22: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I know isn't it exciting??!!

message 23: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade OOOO!!!!!! I never thought of that!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) It's going to be freakin' awesome

message 25: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i can't wait! when's it coming out?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

no one knows.

message 27: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) There's no specific date, Stephanie is taking her time with it she says she doesn't want to be under pressure so she's not going to rush it and she's not going to put a deadline on it.

message 28: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) *sigh* hope she doesn't take over 2 years.

message 29: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) She's already got 12 chapters though so it shouldn't be too far away :)

message 30: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) omg tnx 4 the good alexis bcause i was like "did she write chapter 2? did she write chapter 2?" my friend actually b****-slapped me! *offended* jk!

message 31: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) lol :)

message 32: by Janepage (new)

Janepage | 13 comments Did you guys hear about what happened!!?? Someone posted it illegally so she's too depressed to write anymore for a while!!

message 33: by Nykole (last edited Aug 30, 2008 08:46PM) (new)

Nykole  de Volturi (true-vampire-lover) | 1 comments I will kill the person who posted Midnight sun illegally, if I can get my hands on them!!! How could they do that?!?!?! Does anyone know if she will finish the book or not??? She posted everything that she has written soo far on her website, and it also says that she is too depressed to write it. She has to finish it!!!

message 34: by Brynna (new)

Brynna Schiller (thisbattymom) I won't read any of it in advance. Once I get into a book I can't stop and I do not want to read her incomplete and unfinished tale. I am disappointed by the theif too. What a nasty betrayel.

message 35: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 21 comments Oh I know!! They should be tortured!! She sounds like she probably won't finish it. I'm hoping that that was just her talking in the heat of the moment.

message 36: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I agree. She knows that she still has loyal loving fans out there who would be crushed if she didn't finish Midnight Sun. I doubt she would punish all of her loyal fans just because of some idiot. I understand she's PO'ed I would be too but I hope that she will just take her time and let this blow over because I'm sure she should know that her fans would buy Midnight Sun regardless if the first 12 chapters were read. Besides, all the best parts came later in the story! (The Meadow, 1st night Edward stayed over, meeting the Cullen family, James, AZ, and the Prom!!

message 37: by Mounica (last edited Sep 02, 2008 03:43PM) (new)

Mounica It's horrible!! ;(

message 38: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) GASP!

message 39: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisaschroeder) As an author, I can understand how it would be hard to continue a book after that happened. An early draft is not meant for anyone else but yourself. Sometimes a final draft changes drastically from the first draft. And writing a book should be something you enjoy doing. If you're really mad every time you open a document as you think about how someone betrayed your trust, how can you write in that frame of mind?

I feel really bad for Stephenie. I can't imagine what it must be like for her. :(

message 40: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn I am really hoping that Stephenie will finish Midnight Sun! I was really looking forward to it. I cant even begin to imagine how upset she must be, I just hope with some time she will be able to move past this incident and finish the story!

message 41: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I agree Kathryn. Her loyal and faithful readers should not be forever punished because of one idiot's actions. We would love Midnight Sun regardless if the 1st 12 chapters were read. It will still be amazing, and besides, the best of the book is still to come!

message 42: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yes, of course!!! although i doubt that there is much better than when he first saw her sleeping... ;D

message 43: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I KNOW! ;D

message 44: by Kiara, She is hardley ever on (new)

Kiara | 3424 comments Mod
i honestly can't wait till it gets publish. i'd love to read more on his point of view.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight's got a soundtrack coming out SOON!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

message 48: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) THEY HAVE THE ENTIRE THING ONLINE!!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

NOW THEY DO????????

message 50: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) YES!!! I SAVED IT ON MY COMPUTER!!!

« previous 1