Stop Animal Cruelty discussion

Common Issues > Endangered Species List

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) http://www.earthsendangered.com/list_...

this is the list of the endangered species of the world.

message 2: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments Way too long :(

message 3: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) :( its so depressing....i mean, humans are the minority, and we still think we are superior, just cause we can walk upright and have a tested IQ of over 100

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments Yeah, it's really stupid >.<

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My horse is smarter than fucking Einstein. We are not Superior.

message 6: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) eeek, can you please not cuss??

message 7: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel the sadect part is that there are thousands just in A!

message 8: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments Silver Death *Daughter of Hades* wrote: "My horse is smarter than fucking Einstein. We are not Superior."

Doubt that :P Your horse might be smart, but Einstein was extraordinary...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

My horse uncovered a dead deer carcass and dragged it back to the house and set it on the porch and i dug a hole and my horse put it in the hole and tried to cover it up. hes pretty smart

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments Cute...ish o.O Slightly morbid too.

But, er, not Einstein level >.<

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

the einstein of horses anyway

message 12: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Yeah for comprimises.
But poor deer.. your horse has a good sense of smell whts his name

message 13: by Olivia (last edited Feb 11, 2011 07:33PM) (new)

Olivia (oerose) anyways, did you know that we're in the middle of a mass extinction RIGHT NOW, and most people don't even realize it!?!? this is almost as extreme as the one that wiped out the dinosaurs. and it's been going on for like a hundred and fifty years!

message 14: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel well techniqly there will always be an extion, but well probably be gone before it happpens.
unless all of the stupid stuff about 2012 are true (probably not)

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) THIS IS A MASS EXTINCTION! THE REAL DEAL!

message 16: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel i know but theres not much we can do about it

so as they say, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) True, true, very true.

message 18: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel YA,

hey check the Songs That Say It All its in the generale page

message 19: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Jury Fails to Convict Baltimore Teens Accused of Abusing Dog

In Maryland, a shocking case of violence against animals has concluded, for now, with a whimper: A single juror prevented the jury in the Johnson brothers’ animal cruelty trial from reaching a unanimous verdict, resulting in a mistrial on February 7. The 11 other jurors reportedly were in favor of convicting the Johnsons.

Twins Travers and Tremayne Johnson, now 19, were accused of dousing a young Pit Bull in gasoline and setting her on fire in the streets of Baltimore in May 2009. Although the dog was saved by a policewoman and treated by rescue workers (who named her Phoenix), her injuries were so severe that she had to be humanely euthanized a few days after the incident.

Nearly two years after her death, Phoenix remains an enduring symbol and the face of animal cruelty victims nationwide—what’s more, the senseless attack served as a catalyst for change in Baltimore. With support from the ASPCA, the city created the Baltimore Anti-Animal Abuse Advisory Commission in November 2010. The commission, whose members include Dr. Randall Lockwood, ASPCA Senior Vice President of Forensic Sciences and Anti-Cruelty Projects, has pledged to provide training on animal cruelty to law enforcement, prosecutors and judges throughout Maryland.

The Baltimore City State's Attorney's Office is expected to retry the case against Travers and Tremayne Johnson—please stay tuned to ASPCA.org for further developments on this story.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassa wrote: "Yeah for comprimises.
But poor deer.. your horse has a good sense of smell whts his name"

Broker

message 21: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel as in the job broker or is that spelt diffrently,
but i like the name.
upload a pic of him

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2011 05:31PM) (new)

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/1...

Broker is The big Quarter Horse and May is the little black miniature. She got loose today from her pen and ran out to the road, but ran back and came through the fence and stood behind broker and followed us back into the gated pasture.

message 23: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel wow he awsome is he chestnut
they're both really cute. how old are they he seems pretty young
YAAA FOR HORSES

message 24: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) oooh, pretty horses!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

broker is 24 and may is 12