Stop Animal Cruelty discussion

Common Issues > Puppy Mills

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Puppy Mills are much too common sources where poor dogs are bred over and over again, where their are poor living conditions, and many of the puppies have birth defects or behavioral problems. These dogs are often unhealthy and die much too young. They are bred for puppies which are sold to petstores and resold. Please, ADOPT DON'T SHOP. When the dogs fertility wanes, they are often killed, abandoned, or sold cheaply to another mill that tries to get one more litter out of them. This needs to stop. If I am not convincing enough, please look at the pictures below.

Or go to the following website and read more on these issues:

http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/p...

[image error]
[image error]

message 2: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lyonessrampant) those poor animals!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. If we collected people and made them breed uncontrollably in tiny cages we would go to jail, but this is LEGAL?!?!?!

message 4: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Stupid puppy mills. Stupid people who only care about mony.

Ya aspca for puppy mill busts

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) it seems like no one in this world cares about anything except money. everything everyone does is for money! even all this philanthropy stuff... you get cash back on your taxes for it! and it seems like no one thinks puppy farms and stuff are a bad idea either... "they're just animals, they don't have feelings,"... how horrible!

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) and btw, i support humane societies. i got my awesome, long-living guinea pig there (my dad won't let us get a dog,) and i convinced my girl scout troop to volunteer there.

message 7: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel good for you YA FOR STANDING UP FOR THOSE WHO CANT SPEACK "you know what i mean)