Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

General Board (Out of character) > REDNOSE (elder of Moonclan) info on background

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments So she needs some background thats gonna come back to haunt her. (oh so spooky) So this is just an idea, but:
PAST:
-Her mother was a warrior in Moonclan. Mother falls in love with a rouge, so out pops Rednose and her sister!
-The rouge group needs more cats; so the rouge pressures the mother to join with her kits. She refuses. (Uh-oh!)
-The rouge is kinda getting evil like the rest of the group...
-Rouge group decides to attack Moonclan and claim some land. During the battle, Rednose is forced to watch her mother die. (oh so SAD!!) Then she sees that her sis is dead.
-Moonclan won; but as you can tell lots was sacrificed. When they get dead bodies Rednose's sister's is gone.

So Rednose dreams about this sometimes in her Elder's den and stuff, u get the idea.
PRESENT:
-Somehow, Rednose is going to meet a rouge. I don't know how yet. And if there's a big battle between Moonclan and Rouges, I would have to do some big talking. Anyways...
-It turns out that Rednose's sister was not dead, and that the rouge father took her to be raised in rouge group. She had a kit, which was the rouge that Rednose meets.
-So all's gonna go from there!
The past is back.... DUN DUN DUN.
Anyways, it needs alot more thinking, but this is just some idea, rough stetch.
Don't take it too seriously yet.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

the crabby elder had a sad history

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
I like this!! We have some rogues in Deathclan...one of them could be Rednose's sister.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

this will make stuff interesting

message 5: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments ok so i'm doing a fight in the elder's den with icekit and she mentions her mom and her sister (i just picked a random name for sis, Poppykit)by accident and now she's breaking down and forcing everyone out of the den.

message 6: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments alright i made a character in deathclan to be her niece. Her name's Shorty

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Like the name

message 8: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments oooh thanks :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

np hey post on the elders den k?

message 10: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments oh yeah i'm getting to that.

message 11: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments anyways, they met on the eastern territory of moonclan.