V.C. Andrews discussion

March Book Club Pick?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jody (new)

Jody | 85 comments Mod
What book would everyone like to read for the month of March? I prefer that it not be "Flowers In the Attic" since so many people have already read it. Is there a book from any of the other series that you have not read yet, or at least not picked up for a long period of time?

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 9 comments I've read them all, but I would re-read any. I'd really like to reread Heaven since I haven't read it in so long or Dawn.

message 3: by Jody (new)

Jody | 85 comments Mod
Between the two I'd pick Dawn since that's the once I haven't read in the longest time, but I'll post a poll to see what's most popular. :)

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 7 comments I'd like heaven, I haven't read that yet.

message 5: by Jody (new)

Jody | 85 comments Mod
Looks like that might be happening. :)

message 6: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Cannon (tasha326) | 10 comments Heaven is a great book! How about My Sweet Audrina? Its been forever since i have read it and will always be one of my favorites!

message 7: by Jody (new)

Jody | 85 comments Mod
"My Sweet Audrina" is a great book, one I also haven't picked up in ages. I'll give the poll a few more days and then we'll go from there. :)

message 8: by Christina (new)

Christina | 4 comments My vote is for Audrina.

message 9: by Jody (last edited Feb 22, 2011 05:49PM) (new)

Jody | 85 comments Mod
It looks like "Heaven" will be the pick for March. Is everyone OK with that? Or we can vote between that and the "De Beers" series which is one vote behind.

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 7 comments heaven sounds good to me :o)

message 11: by Jody (new)

Jody | 85 comments Mod
OK, everyone has the next three days to grab a copy of Heaven, if (for some ODD reason) you don't already own it. :p

message 12: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Cannon (tasha326) | 10 comments lol Sweet but i cant just read one of them now i am going to have to read them all over again haha!

message 13: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 9 comments i agree! especially since everything is now available on Kindle!!!!