Best Teen Books discussion

Before I Fall---Lauren Oliver

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, so tired of this book now----halfway through and blah, blah, blah---

I hope Delirium is better!!!!

message 2: by Kelsi (new)

Kelsi | 1 comments I loved Before I Fall. Lauren Oliver's writing in Delirium was beautiful but I felt like she dragged out the story. I'd definitely recommend reading it though.

message 3: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace (mgdsmile) I thought Before I Fall was interesting, but was dragging out the whole time. In some parts it was very meaningful, but overall was not that great. I think that if someone really needs a book to read, you could most likely read and enjoy it.

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Johnson (avidreader2) | 8 comments It was pretty good, but I thought the ending was somewhat confusing and kind of sad. :C

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (peanutty222) There were two chapters/days towards the end of the book that I felt could have been cut out. It wasn't the last day, but it was the two before that, ugh, they were dragging on and on and on......

message 6: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Pierce (jaypierce) | 2 comments I really liked the book but my favorite scenes were the ones involving Lindsay, Kent, and Juliet. Everything else (including Mr. Daimler, her family, etc.) didn't seem as interesting. Currently reading Delirium. Pretty interesting so far...

message 7: by Molly (new)

Molly | 9 comments I loved this book! I'm 13 years old and thought it was awesome. It was really sad and I didn't really understand what she did at the end of the last day, but still. This book is definatly one of the best books I've read. Juliet is, I think, the most important character in the book. (other than Sam of course)
:)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly wrote: "I loved this book! I'm 13 years old and thought it was awesome. It was really sad and I didn't really understand what she did at the end of the last day, but still. This book is definatly one of th..."

I agree, Juliet is the most important character in the book.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

J.l. wrote: "I really liked the book but my favorite scenes were the ones involving Lindsay, Kent, and Juliet. Everything else (including Mr. Daimler, her family, etc.) didn't seem as interesting. Currently rea..."

i am reading Delirium as well