Roleplay :D discussion

Hunger Games RP > Hunger Games charries

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Lonely Angel (last edited Feb 08, 2011 02:36PM) (new)

The Lonely Angel Gender:
Name:
District:
Appearence:
Personality:
History:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2011 03:29PM) (new)

Name: Jurnee Black
District: 4
Appearance: She is tall; has long blond hair past her hips; her eyes are a strange, green-blue eyes that look like tropical ocean waters; she is very beautiful and has a really great body.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HWU3wX2cDLQ...
Slight warning on the pic...
Personality: Caring, fun, adventurous, but can be very rude when people make her mad, she is kind of closed off to a lot of people because they don't really talk to her much
History: Never knew any of her family, has always been moving from house to house but now is living by herself. She is sometimes lonely because she doesn't talk to much people. She is now fishing for her district, working pretty long hours because she needs to even support herself.
Other:

The Lonely Angel sorry, i forgot to put district

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking of that... I shall add that!

The Lonely Angel ok :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Just did! ^_^

message 7: by The Lonely Angel (last edited Feb 09, 2011 03:04PM) (new)

The Lonely Angel Gender:F
Name:Aimee Gonzales
Appearence: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2264/2...
Personality:shy, quiet, silly around her friends, keeps to hersewlf unless with friends(then she is open)
History:normal
Other:LOVES PICKELS
District:12

message 8: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Gender: F
Name: Arcasia
District: 7 LUMBERJACKS FOR EVER!
Appearence: http://benf.deviantart.com/art/Tribal...
Personality: Very wild, feral, daring, argumentative, solitary, seductive, cocksure, and crazy. She fights well, and talks well.
History: Is a logger. She hacks down trees with her crew, luggs them over to trucks, and drives them back to the chopping center. All for minimum wage.
Other:

message 9: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Feb 09, 2011 10:04AM) (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 38 comments Name- Jace Oak 
Gender- male
Age-18
Dis-12
App- http://your-hairstyles.com/img/arts/2...
Per- strong willed, caring and loving, but sometime jumps into thing without thinking if it means he will save a love one or a trusted friend,most of the time he is closed and guarded
History- Jace Is the oldest of 5 children, he is seen as the father figure of the family from the day his father walked out on his mother when he was only 8 years old, without his father supplying the family with food, Jace had to go door to door looking for any kind of job he could do, which helped mold Jace into A wonderful young man, with miner skills in medical,  hunting , and tree climbing.  As Jace got older it was harder to feed himself, his mother and the other 4 children so Jace was forced  to take out the 6 tesserae each year from the day he turned 12, so his name Is in the bowl 42 times
Other- his token is a charm necklace on a thin ribbon of leather and the charms that are on it are an oak tree craved out of oak wood which symbolizes the love and strength of his family, a mocking jay feather carved from pine to symbolizes freedom and hope, then the other charms symbolizes his family all carved of oak by the family member, a rose painted white with light blue petal tips from his oldest of his younger sisters Roselenna, a black raven with painted gem-like blue eyes from his youngest sister Joyce,2 golden  painted arrow that across over each other from the twin boys, Zac and Matt. the one  closes to his heart is from his Mother, a real sliver angel with blue wings

message 10: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel thats so sweet :)

message 11: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel all of it! :D mine is just sorta normal.ugh, i have to wait for a guy tribute for 11

message 12: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel im changing my girl to district 12

message 13: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel yay! i didnt wanna be all alone

message 14: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel lol :D im listening to the phantom of the opera stalk cristine

message 15: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel i dont know what that is >?<

message 16: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel this computer wont let me get on youtube or get into any music links.Its the school laptop they send home with us

message 17: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel i know, but cant complain
wish This*is*ur*life*r*u*who*u*want*to*be? was here

message 18: by Jmart (new)

Jmart lol well can you tel This*is*ur*life*r*u*want*to*be i`m on the other rp, Demon rp

message 19: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel la la la, we need more tributes

message 20: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ugh, i know how to solve this!

message 21: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel nope, just wishful thinking -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- how many faces?

message 22: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ummm, i dont know. i forgot :O

message 23: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel i wish This*is*ur*life*r*u*want*to*be? was on here :( im so lonely on the train

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 38 comments Molly I'm here I just have like 12 rp going on right now!!!!!! And my name is Chase!!!!

message 25: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel CHASE! gosh, i only on this group and the angel and demon rp :(

message 26: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel lol :D

message 27: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel lol :D

message 28: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel chase is gone? im loenly again :'(

message 29: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel lol :D he probably in one of his other rps

message 30: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel HE BACK! for now :(