Women's Just for Fun Book Club discussion

MEET UP > All the petals fell except for ONE....

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Cunningham-Lozano (jmclozano) Carla kept the daisy standing in the field of sunshine. And Carla - next time dessert is on me :)

Since we all had to cancel and I feel horrible that I was unable to leave my hysterical 2yr old with a clear intuition that mommy was leaving (gees how I wish daddy would do nightitme :) to meet Carla.

I hope we can reschedule soon and get to meet eveyone.

Carla - I would love it if you can take the lead on the next date. It's your call :)

~J

message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla  (carlaann13) Jennifer wrote: "Carla kept the daisy standing in the field of sunshine. And Carla - next time dessert is on me :)

Since we all had to cancel and I feel horrible that I was unable to leave my hysterical 2yr old ..."

I understand what it is like being needed like that although it has been a while. Now I am needed in different ways. Any way, I will check with Darlene on her availability. Why don't you let me know what day and time is best for you. As I said perhaps an afternoon cup of coffee on a Saturday or Sunday (you have an option to bring your little man or sneak out during nap time). I am sure that could work for Darlene also. Let me know and I will check with her and the others.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Cunningham-Lozano (jmclozano) Carla wrote: "As I said perhaps an afternoon cup of coffee on a Saturday or Sunday (you have an option to bring your little man or sneak out during nap time)..."

I appreciate that Carla! Thanks - but I would really like to have a night out of the house... :) a group of ladies chatting over a glass of wine and reviewing a book is much needed. Not sure if you remember those days.

Let's just pick a night! I will make sure to not look at the watch that night hahaha

fyi - weekends are ususally good for me, too!

Jennifer