Fantasy Junkies discussion

Just for Fun! > The Challenge!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) okay, Here are the rules:
1. You can only post in this topic ONCE!!
2.Post whatever you like, I don't really care. Well, as long as it's decent.
3. Tell the other group members about this challenge!

The goal: Get all members of this group to post in here as fast as we can!!

Think we can do it??

PS: This counts as my one post.

message 2: by Doppelganger (new)

Doppelganger | 2 comments Hey! I just got this challenge and here is my post ;) I don't have much to say other than I just finished reading Ender's Game and loved it, bought Salvatore's Gauntlgrym and will read it soon, and am looking forward to the final WOT book, A Memory of Light (in 2012) from Brandon Sanderson/Robert Jordan.

That is all. Happy reading friends

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 6 comments ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................This is my one and only post. Yes. MY ONLY POST!! Do you hear me! I can only have 1 post. HAVE FUN READING AND POSTING!! <3 <3 <3 I am weird. Are you? I bet you are. Oh you don't say. REALLY? OMG Me too! We are like twins. I know right! Its so amazing. I never thought I would meet someone like you! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! You are now part of the crazzy family. Or fompledomp but I have to ask my mom about that. Her name is anna. But she isn't my real mom. She is really a 30 year old man who's foot detaches and goes in his mouth! ANND She is going to kidnap me. Not really. But if she asks you I didn't tell you okay! Okay! Thanks. I have too sisters named Emmie! They are AMAZING! OR ARE THEY REAL! I think I'm real but I don't know. I am eating cheetahs!! NUMMERS! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! My friend would call this spam! I call it, I have ONE post, ONLY ONE POST!! And I want to use tons of space. I want soda.. But its toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AND I AM HYPER!!!!!! YEAH SO GOOD NIGHT PEOPE!!!! I own a purple cow he lives under water.He is aghost cow. YES GHOSTS!! But don't judge him it wasn't his fault........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................;\.........................................:P.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I have a dog named max. HE IS AMAZING!! UNLIKE JUSTIN BEAVER CREEPER PERSON! *Falls asleep and starts snoring REALLY loud.* **shifts and wakes up!* WHAT WHERE AM I!!! HELP I was kidnapped. OH wait never mind I am in my house. xD Well.. My dog max is cool. He is brown and black. He is REALLY sweet!......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I am tired. I should go to bed. Yeah I am gonna go to bed. Good Night!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I have no more space

message 4: by Taylor (new)

Taylor My post:)

message 5: by Jea0126 (new)

Jea0126 | 1 comments I'm reading the Riddle of Stars by Patricia McKilip and am thoroughly lost. (?-?)

message 6: by Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... (last edited Feb 08, 2011 10:21AM) (new)

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... My post is amazing. Yep, that's it. It's awesome because it felt like being awesome.

message 7: by Maria (new)

Maria | 3 comments Posting...now off to work :(

message 8: by William (new)

William Fuentes (fuentez1138) | 1 comments Still waiting for my UK Heroes edition by Abercrombie. :<

message 9: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (n0palitx) My post!!!!! ❤

message 10: by Bradley (last edited Feb 08, 2011 07:34AM) (new)

Bradley | 8 comments My post eh? Okay, I guess I might as well plug my two bits. I am still working on my current project of Orcish Dreams. A beauty and the beast style romance adventure.. elf gets turned into an orc. Absolutely hilarious. My book Dreamsbane of Tamalor is still on sale lots of places although I have finally gotten a few Kindle sales. A project I have been working on hard for the last month is editting and maybe even moving into co-authoring a romance novel tentatively called Gaeth's Way. It has a celtic/scottish feel to it with a nice dash of adventure to it.. when I am done with it, it might have a bit more action and a touch less romance. Who knows? Erm, if my project works out I might be co-authoring on a more regular basis. My writing partner is excited out the possibilites. My son is progressing well in daycare.. and my frontierville window is about to go idle. Thank you for your time and consideration. Nice challenge by the way Hylian Princess. =)

Dreamsbane of Tamalor

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather (creaturefromthesea) | 11 comments Nice challenge. Let's see. I just finished reading Blood of the Fold, and started on Temple of the Winds. I think that's about it. Happy posting, all.

message 12: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill ONLY ONE POST?????? you mean i just used it up? i can't belive i just used it up. wish i had something reasonable to say.... oh well. finish with a quiote

Can i compare you to a summers day? cause... welll... June the 12th was quite nice...

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber (elfkingdom) | 2 comments Good luck with the challenge!!!

message 14: by David (new)

David (aberrant80) | 1 comments ...

message 15: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 102 comments Thy challenge is answered! *slaps you with glove*
Select your second! Choose your weapon! *pulls out a book*

message 16: by Eric (new)

Eric (eterrell3) Well I guess I can de-lurk long enough to post, LOL!

message 17: by Marlene (new)

Marlene | 1 comments My post ^___^

message 18: by David (new)

David (davidjburrows) | 7 comments Luck 19. House

message 19: by Tbirdplanstoread (new)

Tbirdplanstoread | 1 comments Ummm...Post :)

I'm currently reading Vampire Empire Book 1: The Greyfriar by Clay and Susan Griffith.

I just happened to be walking around dealer tables at DragonCon and walked past the Pyr table. The Griffiths were there and asked me if I would like a free book. I said SURE! I LOVE FREE BOOKS! They asked if I liked vampire novels. I said SURE! AS LONG AS IT'S NOT TWILIGHT ANYMORE. They said it had a Steampunk influence. I said AWESOME I'VE BEEN INTERESTED IN READING SOMETHING LIKE THAT! They asked if I would like it signed and I said HECK YEAH! I LOVE SIGNED BOOKS!

And there it is. I finished reading the Wheel of Time novels that I was engrossed in and am now a third of the way through my personally signed Advanced Copy of The Greyfriar :) I must say: NOTHING LIKE TWILIGHT! YAY!! (Not that Twilight was bad, just tired of sparkly vampires lol)

I highly suggest this series, I hear Book 2 is in the works and should be out this September :)

Enjoy!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

This is it,my one post.Back to Dragons of Spring Dawning.