SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > Is Anyone Watching "American Idol"?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments We've been watching and were super curious how the new judges (JLo and Steve Tyler from Aerosmith) were going to make out.

We've only watched past the initial auditions the past two seasons. I was kinda happy to see Paula Abdul go, she was annoying. Simon, he added some humour with his harshness, left the 2nd opening this past season. I loved Ellen, I thought she did a good job and was hoping she'd be back.

I'm not minding Jennifer, I think she's doing a fair job of judging so far. Steven is driving me nuts with his constant singing/screaming. Now, I'm a big fan of Aerosmith. I've seen them 4 times in concert. But, as a judge he's also doing okay, IMO. One judge I always liked okay - though he was more eh, than a stand-out - was Randy Jackson. Although this season, damn! He's trying to be wicked like Simon, only he can't pull it off. He just sounds hateful and I don't like it.

I'm interested to see how they all do once the Hollywood auditions start.

message 2: by Laura Lulu (last edited Feb 07, 2011 10:28PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Ha! I was going to ask you if I could post an OT Idol thread. Sweet!

Now, I'm an Idol addict, I have watched every season except for the 1st, and we don't miss an episode. Ever. These damn judges have been in my living room too many hours to count. So here's my thoughts--sit back and make yourself comfortable. :)

LOVE JLo & Steven Tyler. JLo seems sincerely nice & sweet--she fills a role that has been missing since Paula left, someone who acts like they actually give a shit about these kids. With an added extra bonus of no freakin' crazy ala Paula. Kara never filled that role, I am more than glad to see her go. Ellen tried, and as much as I love her on her own show, and as much as she loves watching Idol, her judging just didn't work.

And the guys--I love the crazy zaniness Steven Tyler brings to it, it's a different kind of crazy than Paula crazy--Paula didn't realize she looked so damn crazy, Steven seems to revel in his craziness. I like it. :) Watching the auditions--which are my least favorite part of the show, and I wish they didn't even air them, but they get to make fun of people, and pimp other people, so we have to watch a damn month of stupid auditions. Sorry, I digress. :) Anywho, watching the auditions, I realize I don't miss Simon at all. I will admit the man grew on me over 9 years, but so far, I'm not missing "mean auditions Simon". We'll see as the season goes on.

And Randy? Worst Idol judge, ever. He is so completely worthless. He truly never has anything to add, "Yo, it was a little pitchy, dawg." "Eh, it was just al-ight for me, dawg." Ugh. He is just a lump of worthless judge. And I just love how he's trying to be Simon Jr. with the mean crap this year. Um...people tolerated and even liked Simon's meanness because he was entertaining and had a personality. Two things Randy doesn't have. At all. They should have scrapped him and started with all 3 from scratch. Can you tell he bugs me? Lol.

Every single one of my friends & family who watch Idol have, so far, said how much they like the new judges, and what a pleasant surprise they both were--we'll see as the season goes on. :)

Now let the stupid auditions be over--bring on Hollywood!

I did mention that I'm an Idol addict, right? ;)

message 3: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments LOL! YAY! I've got someone to talk Idol with! Like I said, we really only ever watched the kookie auditions here and there over the years, but didn't have the commitment factor needed to keep up with it for the rest of the season.

That changed w/Season 8 and we've been enjoying it since. I didn't agree with the final winners, in either season, although I liked them both. I think the other two, the ones that didn't win both seasons, were just a bit too "different" from mainstream to win the votes needed to pull off the title of IDOL.

I agree that Steven pulls off crazy well. I just wish he'd stop throwing in his "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" into every other audition. Hopefully that'll stop now that we're finally heading to Hollywood. I love him, as a performer, singer, but this is not his audition, we already know he can sing. LOL!

We feel the same about Jennifer. When she pouted the first episode and said, "I don't know if I can do this ...", I thought, "Oh no. She's not going to make it." But, she's pulled herself together and done a great job of being as nice as possible when people careen off key.

You're right about Ellen. I think I just wanted her to work out so badly b/c I love her on her show.

There were some seriously surprising winners, ones that looked one way, making you think they'd be one of the hundreds to make a fool of themselves, but ended up singing very well. Interested to get down to it and weed out the non-Idols now. Looking forward to Hollywood!

message 4: by Laura Lulu (last edited Feb 08, 2011 06:57AM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments So you didn't watch the David Cook year? He's my fave Idol ever, winners and non-winners alike. My second fave was Elliott Yamin, from season 5--he got 3rd place on the year creepy Taylor Hicks won. That was the Chris Daughtry year.

And I agree on the last 2 years--As much as I liked Kris, Adam should have definitely won, but I didn't love either of them, my fave that year was Matt Giraud. Last year was my first year that I truly didn't care who won, they were my 2 faves of the season. Although I loved Crystal from auditions. I feel like Lee got better every week, but Crystal had a hard time topping her Hollywood stuff--people vote a lot for "growth" on Idol. You start getting connected to the contestants, and when someone keeps getting better every week, people get all "Ohhhh...he did so much better this week! I'm so proud of him!" Lol.

message 5: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Nope, we never saw those. Although Chris and his band has played, as you know, many times on the show since then.

I think Kris was okay, not bad, but not great. Certainly don't see him becoming a major star. He was a cutie to look at and nice to listen to, most of the time. But, Adam is a true showman and did great on each week's "challenge". Shame he didn't win, but understandable.

You're right re: Crystal's lack of growth. She was just kinda stuck, but good none-the-less. I was happy with that season's winner b/c he was the one the grow throughout and I liked him. :)

message 6: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 612 comments I totally agree with LLL -- Randy was just "there" and not so much of a value-added judge. I love Steven Tyler and J. Lo. I think they are doing really good.

I wish they would have replaced Randy with my man, Harry Connick, Jr. He was on the Idol last year as a mentor. I think he did great. I love him. He would have been a better judge for sure.

message 7: by Laura Lulu (last edited Feb 08, 2011 07:20AM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments You're right Wan, Harry was great as a mentor. Funny & snarky, but also helpful. Randy can help them with a bass guitar riff, but that's about it. Have you guys ever seen the pictures of Randy back when he played bass with Journey? Classic & creepy. ;)

He's like a mix of Cameo & Flock of Seagulls.

Nice camel toe, guys.

Yikes.

message 8: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 612 comments GAWD!!!!

message 9: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments LMAO!!

message 10: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23494 comments They are just scary!!

message 11: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23494 comments We got the first American Idol here maybe the 2nd then we just have our own. Including the weird auditions. LOL.

message 12: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments LOL! How'd I miss that when I was there? Australian Idol?

message 13: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23494 comments I don't know, it seems to go on forever. LOL!

message 14: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments LOL!

message 15: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Finally! Hollywood! Cut 'um and let's get down to the good stuff! :)

message 16: by Vivian (new)

Vivian (_vivian) | 1934 comments I watched a couple seasons, but stopped a long time ago. Now, I just pay attention to when it ends because it means So You Think You Can Dance is coming back!

However, I did watch a little of the audition today and have a question. The little kid who got kicked out of his group. Is he actually that good? Because he just seemed nervous and didn't wow me with Mercy but seemed to have the support of the other auditioners.

message 17: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments I love that kid. And yes, he has a really awesome voice, and it seems even more awesome since you don't expect it to come out of him. :)

Love SYTYCD. Do you watch Dancing with the Stars? I don't, I feel I've been spoiled on real dancers watching SYTYCD. I'm an armchair dance snob. ;)

message 18: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Feb 17, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Another question about the little boy's performance last night. How come he got put through singing random lines when the dude who (was on the team w/his ex and that blonde chick, really didn't do shit to prepare and gave up almost immediately during practice, but sings well, IMO) did the same thing (kinda 1/2-assed though) got the boot? The judges are big about "don't forget the words", but one went through the other didn't. Seems it should'a been both or neither.

Not to mention the team that they said, "This is really hard .... not good at all...." then ended up letting all but one go thru?! They said it was "based on past performances", but they didn't take that into account for anyone else.

Anyway, just curious why they always seem to have a double standard.

We don't watch any of the dancing shows. AI is really the only "performance" show we watch.

message 19: by Vivian (new)

Vivian (_vivian) | 1934 comments Steph - you gotta try SYTYCD, amazing! These performance shows are full of double standards. Be honest, just say, I don't like you. Or, you forgot the words, but I love you so you can stay. That's what I figure is happening anyways.

Miss Laura, we are so the same! DwtS is like whatever to me. This is how much of a snob I've become. I went to see In the Heights (Broadway, national tour) when they were in LA and I was like, eh, dancing isn't all that, SYTYCD is better. That show has ruined other dancing for me. *sigh*

message 20: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Maybe. LOL! Ya'll are too funny!

message 21: by Laura Lulu (last edited Feb 19, 2011 12:21PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Steph, I think with those 2 "forget the words" instances, the judges took the circumstances into consideration. The one thing you have to remember while watching Idol is there is a TON of producer manipulation. So the judges are told about some of the stuff that they don't get to see. I'm sure the producers told Randy to ask Jaycee about what happened re: him getting kicked out of the group. Those asses kicked that poor kid out at 1am. WTF? So he finally finds a new group that will take him, and of course, they're singing a song he doesn't know. So they took that into consideration with him. Plus, so many viewers would have been pissed if they cut him for that--he did his best with what was dealt to him.

And I felt sorry for poor Scotty, too (the deep voiced country singer kid). It took him forever to find a group, no one wanted a country singer, so he finally finds a group that will take him, then they end up kicking out Jaycee. You could tell he wanted to say something, but he was so worried about his precarious position that he didn't speak up. Jaycee is 15, but Scotty is only 16--he seems older, but he's really not. I felt bad for both of them, but especially for poor Jaycee. When he was walking around trying to find a new group, I wanted to cry. Then I did when his mom told him to just have fun--what a great mom. I would have been MFing those buttholes for hurting my baby. Lol. :)

And the ex-boyfriend who got cut for not knowing the words--he should have been cut. And he was one of my faves. They were one of the groups that actually joined up before group rounds, so they had their group from the get-go, no spending hours trying to find a group. Then, they were the last group to perform, like 4pm. If he can't learn his words in 2 freaking days, he deserves to go home. It was all about attitude with him, oh, he doesn't dance, oh, he doesn't sing with other people...cry me a river. The same applied for a ton of people there, but they suck it up and make it work. And the producers let the judges know about that, too.

So Jaycee got shit on, and had a few hours to learn a song, and the ex-boyfriend had 2 days to learn his, but just didn't give a shit. The judges are made aware of it, and judge accordingly. :)

I love group rounds, because it lets you see who's cool and who's an ass--who can work well with others, and who's a diva. :)

message 22: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Feb 19, 2011 05:47PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments First, speaking of divas, THANK GOODNESS that chick who thought she was all that was cut. YAY!! Another diva, but one who's diva-ness is all about drama, drama, drama (can you tell I suck at remembering names?!) with her boyfriend and all, I canNOT believe she's still in there. She drives me crazy. I'm screamin' at the screen. LOL! I've no doubt that's one reason they keep her, for the drama she brings. She reminds me of the "I'm a Hispanic Princess" chick they had last year or the year before.

I hear ya re: little Jaycee. I was close to tearing when he was being so strong hunting around and momma said that, definitely a great mom. He definitely should've stayed. I couldn't believe that dude with the colored glasses and his whole, "he jibbed better with another group, so we let him go" BS pissed me off. I felt bad for Scotty too. But, as good as he is singing that song, it seemed like either he was or the producer's cuts made him out to be a one-trick pony. Singing that one song all the time. I understand it's what he's comfortable with and sings the best, but he wouldn't get very far if that was all he could sing.

The ex-boyfriend dude definitely screwed himself. He gave up and they knew it. There was no excuse for him bailing on the team like that. But, I guess he was done. Either way, I didn't have complaints about him going, just commented on the double standard that seems to happen throughout the trials. In that case though, they chose right.

A couple of the groups were awesome, but the group made up of the youngans wasn't all that, IMO. Yes, I thought they were good, but I don't think they were better than some of the others they liked.

Looking forward to the next rounds. This is where it really gets fun. :)

OH, BTW, did anyone else notice how Ryan said, right before the final commercial break, "And a new twist this season" or something to that effect? Then, when they returned to the show, no mention whatsoever about any twist?

message 23: by Laura Lulu (last edited Feb 19, 2011 06:41PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Are you talking about the cuckoo crazy chick who looks like Karen Carpenter with short hair? Yes, she's gotta go. It's not even like she's that good--they're definitely keeping her around for entertainment value--she won't make the final Hollywood cut.

And I agree about Scotty--I didn't realize until last night that was the only song he'd sung. I don't do country, so I guess I thought he had sung a few different songs. Lol. And then he didn't know the words to I Hope you Dance--I don't like country and I know all the words to that song! Maybe that's the problem--he's old school country. But you mark my words--that kid will have a recording contract within a week of getting cut, even if he gets cut right away. The country kids always do.

message 24: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Oh, and the twist--it looks like they're going to have another group night on Wednesday, and a snazzier version, to boot.

message 25: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Yes! That's her. She's in need of some meds!

I don't do country either. But, yeah, only that one song. Cute though. Hope he has much luck with a singing career. I'm sure with some work he'll be even better.

Oh, cool. Thanks :) We thought we misheard.

message 26: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments So, everyone happy with the Top 24? Anyone get booted ya wish hadn't?

I wasn't seriously disappointed over anyone that got booted. But, their comments and Ryan's talk-overs didn't match up very well. Ryan would say "so-and-so has had a consistently good performance throughout" and then the judges would say, "Well, you had some bad moments...."

I'm anxious to get to the point where we'll be able to see everyone's entire performance. I don't like the little 10 second snippets. All or nothin'!

message 27: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Yes, I am so sick of the auditions/Hollywood rounds, but I get sick of them every year. Too much, imho.

There were a couple people I liked who got cut, like Rob the ex-boyfriend, but he did that all on his own, and the tall, blonde White House intern girl, but they never even showed us her in Hollywood until she got cut towards the end, so I knew that editing didn't bode well for her. My mom & I kept saying, "Where's the White House intern?" ;)

message 28: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Yeah, we got very frustrated by the crappy editing this year. And, do you have to replay the "favorite's" sob stories over and over and over?? Geez, Louise! LOL!

We figured the same. No video of their performance = cut.

message 29: by Laura Lulu (last edited Feb 28, 2011 05:24AM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments That Chris Medina guy, the one with the brain damaged fiance? He lives about 20 minutes away from me, so you had the "hometown hero" added in there, and I still think he stayed wayyyyy longer that he should have.

I HATE how they do that--generate pity votes for someone based on the shitty stuff in their lives. If he would have made the show, he would have had tons of votes, right off the bat, before he even sang a note. So I'm glad he didn't make the real show. I said to my mom, "Awesome! This season, we don't have a Danny-Gokey's-dead-wife or a Big-Mike's-wife-had-a-baby storyline!" I hate the pity vote manipulation. The closest thing this year is the kid with Tourettes, and I can live with that. When it's someone who's overcome something within themselves, I'm cool with it. But everyone has had one tragedy or another (and more than one contestant has had a frickin' baby) so it bugs me when they just focus on one or 2 tragedies. I prefer they focus on none. Success stories only, please! :)

I always got super pissed when they talked about Big Mike's stupid baby. Oh, how tough it must be being separated...blah blah blah. His damn wife & baby were staying in the same damn hotel as he was! But did anyone talk about poor single mom Crystal, who had a little boy halfway across the country that she never got to see because her & her family were dirt poor and couldn't fly him out? So shitty.

message 30: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Get outta my head, Girl! I'm right there with ya! How much fun it'd be to watch together. What a sight we'd be.

I always feel sorry for the 1000s of other contestants, especially those right by the camera when they are getting someone's sob story. I'd be irritated b/c like you said everyone has a story.

message 31: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments We'll have to try "Live AI" posting. I can sit and watch with the laptop. ;)

"Oooohhhh...she was awesome!"

"OMG, that dude sucked!"

"Shut your piehole, Randy."

message 32: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Feb 28, 2011 09:45PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Live AI?

Oh and wouldn't work b/c we don't get it shown live here. So, we're typically watching when you're asleep. :(

message 33: by Laura Lulu (last edited Feb 28, 2011 11:05PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Oh yeah. Duh. And that is what I meant by Live AI--commenting on Idol while watching it live. I'll wait for you to post each week so I don't spoil. ;)

message 34: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments LOL! No worries. I won't look at this thread until after I've watched the most recent episode. So, comment as the mood strikes. :)

message 35: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments So whatcha all thinking so far? I was glad to see Ashthon go, I did not like her 'tude, and I didn't think she was all that as a singer, either. Next, I would love to see Jacob Lusk go, he makes my ears bleed, but I don't think that's going to be happening any time soon.

Who are your faves so far? I love James, Naima, Paul, Scotty, Haley & Casey. But James is my fave. I predict a finale of James vs. Scotty. Scotty's gonna go far, because he's going to get all the country votes, plus votes from people like me who would never buy a country album, but will vote for him just because they love him.

message 36: by Mary C (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 2423 comments I've been watching. I don't really have a favorite yet. I tend to pause it for long chunks, watch the performances and then speed through the extra crap they put in to drag the show out to twice as long as it needs to be.

I read an article in Entertainment Weekly with an interview with the new music director (Jimmy Iovine?) and he said the final 12 would not be an even 6 girls 6 guys. That once they got down to like the top 24 they would put through the top 12 no matter what sex. But they still did the top 5 girls, top 5 guys and the wild cards. The only difference seems to be the extra wild card they allowed. That and didn't they in previous years send the 2 w/least votes of each group home for a couple of weeks until they go down to the top 12?

message 37: by Laura Lulu (last edited Mar 12, 2011 09:21AM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Yep, they used to do the top 24, then start the performance shows and knock 2 guys and 2 girls off each week, until they got to the top 12, then just one person a week from there. I think they like to start with an equal mix of boys & girls at the beginning because I'm guessing a lot more women/girls vote than guys, and I know from checking out the threads on the American Idol site, that there are TONS of women who get crazy obsessive over some of the guy contestants and vote hundreds of times each week. I don't think there are that many men who do the same. So the guy contestants, especially the cute ones, end up getting tons of votes, and the girl contestants start falling by the wayside. Look at the top 6 for the past 2 years--Season 8 had one girl in the top 6 (Allison Iraheta) and Season 9 had 2 girls in the top 6 (Crystal & Siobhan). And a girl hasn't won since Season 6 with Jordan Sparks. So I think they like to start off the top 12 with an even amount, to give the girls a fighting chance. Or with the wild card, throw in an extra girl for good measure. :)

I remember one season they decided not to do the eliminations from the top 24 evenly by gender, and they had mostly girls going home.

Nigel Lythgoe, the producer, left for 2 years to focus entirely on So You Think You Can Dance, and they made a bunch of changes the last 2 years that I wasn't crazy about. Nigel is back this year, and has changed some things back and made some new changes to try to freshen up the show a bit. I know they were very concerned not as many people would watch with Simon gone, there were many who were predicting the show would be washed up without him, so it's nice to see it still going strong and the new judges doing great.

The change I am happiest to see this year is the kids live singing on the group numbers--they have been lip syncing the last 2 years on those. So horrible. So this is a singing competition, but we're watching them dance around like idiots to a pre-recorded, auto-tuned track? Shameful. :)

message 38: by Mary C (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 2423 comments Yeah I guess that makes sense. I figured there would be enough old ladies watching to offset the teenybopper vote. I confess that I don't really vote much. I only really vote in the like bottom 4 or 6 if there's someone I really don't want to go home.

message 39: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Yes, but often, the old ladies and the teeny boppers, or at least the crazy tweens, are voting for the same person. Case in point--David Archuleta. The tweens loved him, and so did the old ladies. Pinch those cute little cheeks. ;)

message 40: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Mar 13, 2011 05:53PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Mary wrote: "I've been watching. I don't really have a favorite yet. I tend to pause it for long chunks, watch the performances and then speed through the extra crap they put in to drag the show out to twice a..."

OMG the extra crap drives us bonkers! We fast forward through SO much of the show. I don't need to see everyone's history from audition to present every single show, I'm not that bad (memory-wise), it's only a week in between for the love of Pete!

I had to go to the AI page to find their names, that I do have a hard time remembering.

http://www.americanidol.com/contestan...

So, my favorites so far, if I had to pick, would be:
No particular order - at least not right now
1. Casey (when I hear someone "Is sick" followed by "in the hospital" that sounds more serious to me than the average cold, hope he's ok)
2. Haley
3. Lauren
4. Paul (GD! But I love that smile! What a cutie! And, he wobbles around the stage like he's a little drunk. LOVE it! Don't know that America will for much longer though.)
5. Pia (I think she's a good singer, but not one I'd listen to if she wasn't on the show)

I was surprised they'd chosen Ashton to stay in the first place. Didn't see it.

Jacob is nicknamed rubber jowls in our house. What's up with that? Normal when he's talking, but then he sings and his mouth is like 10x larger than normal! LOL!

We've never voted. Well, to be fair, we've never lived in states while watching the bits were you could vote. So, that may be a reason. Don't know that I would vote, even if I could though.

message 41: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Isn't Lauren gone? I don't think she made the top 13, unless I'm thinking of someone else. The chick with the long, dark, wavy hair, from NOLA?

And I love Paul for the same reasons. Next time he's singing, stop and notice your face--huge grin. He makes me smile. And I'm a jaded bitch, so that's saying something. ;) Plus, I love his crazy, quirky voice. I'm always a fan of the ones who are just different, I've watched 9 years of idol--I've had my fill of the Celine/Mariah/Whitney belters, thank-you-very-much. Sorry Pia :(

message 42: by Laura Lulu (last edited Mar 13, 2011 08:15PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Oh, and Casey's been hospitalized 2x so far. I guess he has stomach bleeding when he gets stressed--sounds like an ulcer, huh?

Poor kid. It's not bad enough that he's 19 & looks 45. He also has 45 yr old health problems. :(

message 43: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments :( Poor Casey. Yeah, definitely sounds like an ulcer. Wonder if he'll have to drop out? Not a great condition to have if you'll be performing all the time, since stress can aggravate it. Poor thing.

message 44: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Lauren's the little blonde girl who has the hots for Stephen and sang his song at the audition. Southern girl.

message 45: by Laura Lulu (last edited Mar 13, 2011 08:17PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Oh yeah! Wasn't that other chick named Lauren too? I guess I don't think of the blonde as Lauren. I think of her as Lauren Alaina. Lol.

message 46: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments LOL! Girl, I can't remember their names. Ya got me.

message 47: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments This chick--Lauren Turner.

message 48: by Laura Lulu (last edited Mar 13, 2011 08:34PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments I've always been a good name rememberer. My best friend from HS always jokes that she's only friends with me so if we're somewhere and she recognizes someone, she can ask me "Who's that?" and I'll know. Lol. :)

message 49: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Oh yeah. I kinda liked her voice. Oh well. Sayonara. LOL! I have a friend like that, only she remembers and I never do. :)

message 50: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Ok, I know it's mean, but (view spoiler)

Anyone missing (view spoiler)

Who do you want to win?

« previous 1