Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Ghosts > The Bloody Baron and the Grey Lady

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons Hey, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to create a topic, but there wasn't really anywhere to ask, so I just did anyway. Delete it if you want.

Anyway, I think the bleak history between these two characters should be discussed. I mean, you'd think there'd be a bit of friction at the school, seeing as though he KILLED her. Personally I think it was a brilliant twist worked into the story, plus the fact that the Grey Lady stole the diadem, what did everyone else think?

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, you pretty much said excatly what was in my mind. And anyone is allowed to create topics. Just don't create two topics that have the same concept.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Srry, smiley face spaz.

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with you completely,Taliah. It was like you took the words out of my own mouth.

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

true

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments same.

message 15: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
agreed

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Blue:)

message 17: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Rose Belikov wrote: "Blue:)"

What's that mean?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I don't think either of the ghosts mentioned were described as blue.

message 19: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

+shrugs+

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "Rose Belikov wrote: "Blue:)"

What's that mean?"

i gonna take a wild guess and i think blue means blue (sarcasm)

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Yup. Sorry, I just felt like saying it. I don't think the ghosts are blue.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

They're transparent with the slightest tint of white, right?

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I'm pretty sure that's right.
Blue:)

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lool

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, but don't you think it's ironic how they both turned out to be ghosts and they both live at Hogwarts? I mean, in book five, Nearly Headless Nick said that not everbody becomes a ghost, only some people do.

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 27: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments coincidence.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments No, you choose to become a ghost.

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

message 31: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments ooooooohh! I don't know why we post "oh" in here...

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments You have no idea about the random things that might pop up in a conversation

message 34: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Maia wrote: "They're transparent with the slightest tint of white, right?"

kinda gray

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) And not blue.
Blue:)

message 36: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I like blue too

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Yay! Does anyone else like blue?

message 38: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I like blue, but I like black more than blue...

message 39: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

BLUE POWER!

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

BLUE POWER!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I like blue, but more of a light blue

message 42: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I like any shade

message 43: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Yeah, I like green - color of Slytherin, dark green...

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

my fav colors or green silver and black (green and silver for slytherin and black for my husband)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I like lavendar (not brown) and piercing ice blue.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I like green, but not Slytherin, and blue for Ravenclaw.

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh

message 48: by Minh (last edited Feb 17, 2011 03:06AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I like black too - the Death Eater cloak
... and silver - the color of their masks. I wanna have a mask of the Death Eaters! And there mark on left wrist.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I like silver too. ...

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

snape...

« previous 1 3