One Million Pages Per Lifetime discussion

Archive 1.0 - VR, BR, & MBOM > Speak (Feb 2011)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Talk about Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson in this topic!

message 2: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 170 comments I read the book awhile ago...it was very good. The movie was good also.

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I finished the novel in January. I really enjoyed it! :D

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela B | 400 comments I want to read this book badly just sadly don't have the time to ever squeeze it in

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Hopefully you will have an opportunity soon, Angela :)

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 313 comments i loved it, I read it back in November (I think) - and have read several of hers since then. I like how she addresses topics of concern for high school students and hate the fact that this book has showed up on the banned/challenged list so many times

message 7: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I hate that as well, Dee. I have Wintergirls, but haven't read it yet. Hopefully I can get to that one this year.

message 8: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 313 comments i enjoyed it...i also reminded me of a lifetime movie and the 2 friends, one who had bulemia and the other anorexia...I think its called dying to be thin

message 9: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Never heard of it, but it sounds good.

message 10: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 313 comments i was going to find the link, but I can't remember the title, or any of the people in it

message 11: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) that's okay! :D

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Speak (other topics)