Through The Looking Glass discussion

Roleplay > Whispering Woods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 438 (438 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments Start

message 2: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments Elektra followed Sophie.

message 3: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie slipped through a gap through the trees and came to stop in a small clearing. She rested her hands on her knees to catch her breath. When she felt recovered, she straightened and glanced around.

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She stopped when Sofie did, even though she wasn't tired yet, since she had been trained hard.

message 5: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie felt a little embarrassed at her lack of stamina, but quickly smothered the feeling. "Okay, where to?"
((what should they find in the woods?))

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((i dunno... i kinda wanna say a dead person but the bad guys haven't started to do their... badguy stuff yet so i dunno))
"Um..." She covered her eyes with one hand and randomly pointed with the other. "There?" She asked, pointing northwest.

message 7: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments "Okay, let's go." Sofie smiled with excitement and headed in that direction.
((Maybe the get lost or something and on the next day they run into the bad guys that are sneaking through the woods to attack? Or maybe the run into the camp of a bad guy who didn't venture far from wondronia grounds?))

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((yeah, sounds like a plan :D))
She walked after her.

message 9: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments ((Okay, I think we should do the getting lost and find the camp of a bad guy. Maybe it could even be my bad guy?))
"So, did you always want to be a guard?" Sofie asked after they had been walking in silence for a while.

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((sure))
She shook her head. "No, I still don't want to be, I'd rather be a soldier."

message 11: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments "Oh. Is there a reason why you are a guard and not a soldier?" Sofie asked tentatively.

message 12: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She shrugged. "Dunno... I just never got promoted."

message 13: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments "Oh." She paused in thought. "Maybe I could give a good word in for you, if you like."

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She smiled. "It's fine, if I become one, I want to have done it on my own." She said before pausing and looked around, not reconizing anything. "I'm hoping you know were we are?"

message 15: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie looked around, her eyes widening. "Um, I don't think I have traveled this far into the woods. I don't see anything familiar..."
((Hey, just a thought, maybe Aidan exits the Crystal Continuum in the forest and he is the one they meet!))

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((yeah!))
"Well... I've never been here so..."

message 17: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie looked at Elektra, worry creasing her forehead. "Well, I haven't--" she began when there was a flash of light not too far ahead of them.

message 18: by Esther (last edited May 16, 2011 01:24PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((sorry, i didn't see ur post))
She quickly, out of instinct, dragged Sofie with her behind a tree so that they were out of view.

message 19: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments ((I'm sorry too! I was playing a game.))
Sofie opened her mouth to a ask a question.

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((it's fine :D))
"Sorry, that's just a normal reaction." she said letting go of Sofie and looking at the light from behind the tree.

message 21: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Aidan was in the Crystal Continuum, when all of a sudden it spat him out into the Whispering Woods. He must have had a brief moment of broken concentration and it dumped him as soon as it could. He stood up, grumbling and brushing at the dirt on his clothes.

message 22: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie nodded her understanding, then whispered, "Should we take a closer look?"

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She nodded. "But we should still be cautious about it."

message 24: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments ((Sorry, my sis took the computer))
"Okay," Sofie whispered. She peeked around the tree and seeing no one, she began to creep towards the place where she saw the light.

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments (tis fine))
She followed.

message 26: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie tried her best to walk quietly, avoid branches and fallen twigs as much as possible. She came behind a bush and seeing through the branches, she saw a tall dark figure. She gestured to Elektra to come have a look.

message 27: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She frowned but followed. "I'm getting a closer look." She whispered to her so softly that it was almost like she was mouthing it. Then she climbed up a tree next to the bush, doing it in a way so that the figure wouldn't see her.

message 28: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie's gaze followed her in interest.

Aidan glanced around, trying to get his bearings straight.

message 29: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She made her way onto a branch silently, looking down at him through the leaves.

message 30: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Aidan took a step towards a direction that he felt sure was the way back to the Spades estates. He reached a bunch of bushes and was about to brush them aside.

message 31: by Esther (last edited May 17, 2011 01:38PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She watched him. Oh no! She thought as she saw him start to move the bushes Sofie were in. Then she heard the branch start to crack under her weight.

message 32: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments At the sound of a snap, Aidan quickly turned and peered at the surrounding trees more deeply.

Sofie fought back the urge to scream and run, and slowly straightened as soon as his back was to her. She grabbed her bag and gradually inched the strap off her shoulder to her hands. Then, with her bag clutched in her hands, she tentatively took a step towards him.

message 33: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She realized that the branch was going to break, and there were no other branches around her. She could either fall with the branch or jump out. She sighed before jumping out.

message 34: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Aidan's eyes widened to see a girl jumping out of the top of a tree right in front of him. He was about the yell at her when something heavy hit his head. He fell to his knees, trying to blink away the black spots in his vision.

Sofie stood behind him, startled that she actually used her book satchel to whack the guy. She glanced over at Elektra to see if she was alright.

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She looked at her and smiled. "Nice, although, if that guy isn't someone bad, there is a chance of us getting in trouble." She said, even though she didn't really care.

message 36: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie smiled back. "Thanks. I find that books are great weapons, and I think this guy is bad. Why else would he be so jumpy at the sounds of the branch cracking?"

message 37: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She nodded. "You got a point there." She said before looking down at him. "We could either leave him here, or take him to the castle for a trial. But we don't really have any proof against him..."

message 38: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments "Hmmm... I'm not sure if we could even take him back to the castle since we don't even know the way back. Do you think he does?" Sofie cupped her hand on her chin in thought.

message 39: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "Huh... That's always a thought..." She said, thinking. "Maybe we should wait until he wakes up..."

message 40: by Ji Mei (last edited May 17, 2011 02:21PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie paused. "Yeah, I agree. Let's wait until he gains consciousness and then ask him." She rummaged through her bag and produced a length of rope. "Normally I use this rope to help me climb back into my room, but I think it would be okay to tie him up."

message 41: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She nodded. "Sure, if he does end up being a bad guy we can just knock him out again, take the rope, and climb back into your room." She said smiling.

message 42: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie laughed softly and began to wrap the ropes around his hands and torso. Then she tied a knot and tugged to see if it was secure. When she was satisfied, she nodded to herself, and turned to face Elektra. "I wonder why this guy is even here in the woods."

message 43: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She shrugged. "I dunno, I guess that's another thing to ask him when he wakes up."

message 44: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Sofie frowned in thought, and searched for a fallen log to rest on. After going around the clearing a couple times, she spotted one hidden behind a tree and dragged the unconcious guy next to it. Then she plopped down with a sigh.

message 45: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She sat down next to her, lightly poking the man with her foot.

message 46: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments He gave a slight moan, but otherwise remained unconscious.
Sofie inspected the man's face. It looks just like... She gasped, realizing exactly who the person she knocked out was.

message 47: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "What? What is it?" She asked, confused.

message 48: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments "That 'bad guy' is actually belongs to one of the suit families. The Spade family!" Sofie stared at him as if he would jump suddenly and strangle her.

message 49: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "Spade?" She said in surprise. "What?!"

message 50: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments "Yeah, I met him actually. His name is Aidan Spades. I'd never imagine him as a bad guy." Sofie looked up at the sky.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9