Through The Looking Glass discussion

Roleplay > Wondronia Grounds

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments Start

message 2: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Slade Heart slipped through shadows on his way to a secret Black Imaginationist meeting.

((are there any other bad guys being rp'd at the moment? I'm a tad lonely ^^'))

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((I'LL MAKE ONE! cuz i'm bored XD))

message 4: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((Yay!!!))

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((oops! i forgot! i'll make her now XD))

message 6: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((Lol =D))

message 7: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments ((there's two who's rpers aren't here right now.))

message 8: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((Okey))

message 9: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Aidan Spades leaned against a wall in the shadows, watching the other members whisper, waiting for their leader.

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((i'm wondering what to make Aisha be...))
Aisha spun her double sided sword in front of her face with one hand, bored and prepared to fight.

message 11: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Slade glanced down at his watch. "Meh, I'm not that late," he muttered to himself.

message 12: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments As Aidan gazed at the members, he noticed a girl twisting her sword skillfully. He moved smoothly through the crowd like a shadow, until he stopped at a spot where he could speak to her and not cause her alarm.

message 13: by Esther (last edited May 02, 2011 05:01PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She noticed him, but the only reconision she showed was folding her sword and tucking it away into her pocket. Then she looked at him with an expression that said, Yes?

message 14: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "Now, where was it...?" Slade walked past a few more alleyways until he was sure of himself. "Ah, this is the one." He walked down the dim cobblestone alleyway and up to a simple, black door.

message 15: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments He smiled and said,"What brings you here tonight?"

message 16: by Esther (last edited May 02, 2011 05:07PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She pointed to her throat and mouthed, Can't talk, with a small smirk type smile.

message 17: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Slade opened the door with a loud creak. "Somebody get that oiled," he murmured to himself as he slipped into the room.

message 18: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments He nodded to indicate he understood, then tipped his hat as he turned to blend back into the crowd of members.

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments Out of habit she drew little circles on the handle of her sword. She waited for the meeting to start.

message 20: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((is Slade the leader?))

message 21: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments ((I don't know, but I think it would be cool if he was))

message 22: by Esther (last edited May 02, 2011 05:21PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((i figured so... or at least one of the multiple leaders if there are multiple leaders...))

message 23: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((kk^^))

Slade strode up to the front of the crowd. "Hey, everyone! I'm here!"

message 24: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She did a little smile/smirk and looked at him.

message 25: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Aidan turned to glance at Slade at the head of the crowd. All the whispers quieted down in his presence.

message 26: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She folded her arms and listened.

message 27: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((well, sorry guys, but I have to go now <=) Homework calls! See you hopefully tomorrow! I ought to be on then.))

Slade nodded, satisfied that he had gotten the audience to quiet down. "Now, remember everyone, tomorrow is the big day! We'll finally get a shot at taking what's rightfully ours back again!"

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((aw... okay bibi))
She heard cheers around her, it made her sad to remember that she would never be able to do that, but she quickly washed the feeling way since she was constantly getting them.

message 29: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((See you all again soon!))

Slade grinned. "My mother was rightful ruler of Wonderland! But these White Imaginationists took her right away from her. Tomorrow, I can put her memory to rest by reclaiming Wondropolis! Now, who's with me?"

message 30: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Aidan raised his fist along with the others around him, as he felt the wild excitement spread.

message 31: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments More cheers, she made herself satisfied by just punching her fist in the air.

message 32: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "All right! Let's GO!" Slade smirked to himself as he slipped through the crowd.

message 33: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She watched him pass and sighed lightly at some people that were treating him like a popstar, trying to just touch him. Pathetic... She thought to herself shaking her head.

message 34: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Slade glared at some people who were brushing his coat as he walked through the crowd.

((are Slade and Aisha friends?))

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((yeah, i guess))
She tied her hair up in a ponytail and walked after him.

message 36: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((coolio))

Slade glanced behind him and noticed Aisha. He beckoned to her.

((does Aisha know sign language?))

message 37: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((uh... ya, she prefers to just use body language))
She walked up to him and raised an eyebrow that said, Yes?

message 38: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((okay))

Slade shrugged. "Just thinking...you don't think tomorrow is too early, do you?"

((he second-guesses himself a lot))

message 39: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((i can see that XD))
She smiled wickedly and shook her head. She took a sheet of paper and a pencil and wrote something down. She held it up for him to see. You already have the crowd excited, if you postpone they'll attack on their own and all will be captured without a leader to guide them. Tomorrow would be best.

message 40: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Aidan stood still as the crowd rushed by, swarming around Slade in excitement. He sighed and slowly turned to walk down a narrow alley.

message 41: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Slade shrugged. "True, true." He smiled at Aisha. "Now let's get out of here. I'm tired of feeling claustrophobic."

message 42: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She smirked and nodded. She turned the paper towards her and blew lightly on it. The letters she had writen disolved into the air and were gone, leaving the peice of paper blank again.

message 43: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments Aidan glanced back to see Slade with the mute girl. He felt that he wanted to leave, and never come back. But then, thoughts of the pain that would come to his sister's eyes, his mother's cries, came into his mind. He could not let that happen, and that is why he must continue his path with the Black Imaginationists.

message 44: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Slade glanced around before slipping through the crowd to a hidden door that led to a different part of Wondropolis.

message 45: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She followed him, her hands clasped behind her back under her cloak.

message 46: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments ((So, what do Slade or Aisha think of Aidan?))
Aidan made his way to a mirror, and using the crystal continuum, traveled his way back to the estates that belonged to the Spade family.

message 47: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((i dunno, Aisha doesn't really know him, I dunno about Slade... ZAKARI GET ON!!! :D))

message 48: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((Sorry, sorry! ^^' I had too much schoolwork!!!!!))

Slade heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness that's over," he muttered to himself.

message 49: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((it's fine XD))
She nodded and took out the peice of paper and quickly wrote, What to do now?

message 50: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 511 comments ((Oh, just to let you know, Aidan is going back to the Heart Palace... I kind of forgot about that...))

« previous 1