Through The Looking Glass discussion

Roleplay > The Heart Palace

Comments Showing 1-50 of 670 (670 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments Start

message 2: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments "Concentrate. Don't just see the outside. See the inside as well. Feel it." The voice of Queen Alyss Heart reached Everley's ears where she stood, watching her mother lean over a young child who was straining to create a little box. When she at last succeeded, she gave a little squeal and ran off, back to her parents. Alyss turned to Everley, a slightly tired look in her eyes.

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments Elektra had her arms folded as she lightly leaned against the wall, bored because the other guard was Serious Stanley(aka person-i-just-made-up), who didn't talk and could be mistaken as one of the statues.

message 4: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments "Mom, You shouldn't tax yourself so. " Alyss laughed at this, shaking her head.
"And you should be at your lesson with Bibwit." Everley made a face before turning and running off.
"Got your hat," she said, streaking past Elektra and lifting a finger to cause her milliner's hat to float down the hall next to her.

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments Elektra laughed. ((Elektra's friends with Everley rite?))

message 6: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments ((duh!))

message 7: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments "You gonna get it or not?" she called over her shoulder.

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She smiled and gave one quick glance at Stanley, who didn't look like he had moved at all, and ran after her.

message 9: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments "You'll never catch me," she sang as she skipped down the hall.

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments Elektra laughed. "Don't worry about me."

message 11: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments "I won't," she sang as she skipped into the rom where her lesson were held.

message 12: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She smiled and ran faster.

message 13: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments "Miss Everley," said the tutor, Bibwit, smiling at her. "I suppose you have a good reason for the floating milliner's hat which I assume belongs to Elektra?"

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments Elektra stopped and smiled at Bibwit. "Hello, Bibwit, lovely day isn't it?" She said jerking her head a little so the hat floated towards her.

message 15: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments "A very good reason," she replied, grinning at Elektra.

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "Suree..." Elektra said sarcasticly, smiling, as she put her hat on.

message 17: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments "No, it was. I was saving you from dying of boredom."

message 18: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "Very true, if it wasn't for her i'd probably still be fidgiting next to Stan."

message 19: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments "Aha! See? I've saved you! So, Bibwit, what will we be learning today?"

message 20: by Esther (last edited Feb 12, 2011 07:45AM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She laughed. "Is it okay if i um... 'body guard' Ev? I don't really need another stern 'talk to' from Stan."

message 21: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments ((well, it says her nickname is Ev...))

message 22: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((it does? didn't kno that.... EDIT!))

message 23: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Queen of all Wonderland (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 85 comments Bibwit smiled slightly, nodding.

message 24: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "Cool." She said sitting down in an extra chair.

message 25: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Iason walked into the tutor room where the girls were sitting. "Oh," he said, and he turned around to walk back out.

message 26: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "Hi." She said smiling at him.

message 27: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "Hello," greeted Iason stiffly.

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "I'm Elektra." She said standing up and putting out a hand kindly.

message 29: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "Iason." With slight reluctance, Iason reached out and shook Elektra's hand.

message 30: by Esther (last edited Apr 14, 2011 05:29PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "Nice to meet you." She said and could tell he didn't want to be there so she let go of his hand.

message 31: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "Uh, same, same." Iason clasped his hands behind his back.

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "You wanna hang around a little? Or are you busy with something?"

message 33: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "I'm never busy unless I'm training, guarding, or fighting."

message 34: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She looked at him. "So... You're a milliner?"

message 35: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "All the way," he answered.

message 36: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She smiled a little. "I'm halfway." She said pulling down the collar of her shirt a little, so the 'h' was visible.

message 37: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "Ah." Iason nodded.

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "So.. What position are you?"

message 39: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((position?))

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((like, general, soldier, guard etc?))

message 41: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments ((Hmmmmm))

"Second in command."

((is that okay?))

message 42: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments ((fine with me))
She whistled lightly. "Nice, impressive."

message 43: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Iason grunted. "Thanks."

message 44: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments "I'm just a guard." She said leaning back in her chair.

message 45: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "Better than nothing."

message 46: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She nodded. "It is, kinda fun too."

message 47: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments Iason shrugged. "I'd rather be out on the battlefield."

message 48: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She sighed lightly. "Yeah..."

message 49: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 133 comments "It's too boring around here lately, don't you think?"

message 50: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments She nodded. "Very."