Fantasy's Refuge discussion

SPAM!!

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments SMAP (i mean spam, i keep writing smap...) YOUR LITTLE HEARTS OUT!!!

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 8 comments Post in arkham asylum

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments kays

message 4: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) (last edited Feb 07, 2011 05:42PM) (new)

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 8 comments All you go join me DnD group quick quick!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...

message 5: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments

message 6: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments I just found that pic. Wouldn't that be an amazing car to drive in the future?

message 7: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments It reminds me of one of those vehicles in Tron:Legacy

message 8: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments I haven't seen that movie! I really need to watch it!

message 9: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments Just random thing I want to say. But recently I have been listening to some classical songs that just fill my soul and I don't know, just touches me. Do you know what I mean?

message 10: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments I started to watch the first one, but after the first two minutes it was really cheesey and I went to watch the 2nd.
I like classical music, I guess it's because there's no words so you think about it and it touches you.

message 11: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments Yeah, I guess so... But I think it's amazing that classical music is in someone's mind, like Beethoven or Mozart. Have you heard Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata? You really should. I use Grooveshark.com to listen to all those classical songs.

message 12: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments I haven't heard the Moonlight Sonata but I have heard a few others.

message 13: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments It's really good. I heard many others too. Beethoven is one of my most favorite, because the story of his life is really interesting and sad.

message 14: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments I'm sorry if this random topic is boring, it's just recently, while doing homework on the computer I've listened to classical music.

message 15: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments I just listened to it. It's beautiful but sounds a little sad.

message 16: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments I know! But I love it. I can imagine a love story or something when I listen to it.

message 17: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 55 comments *cough cough* Awkwardness in the Fantasy World. Is there anyone, anybody else out there who I can roleplay with?

message 18: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) | 119 comments Me! And i totally forgot my "Me" name....thats sad!

message 19: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 55 comments Lol, nice one! =D

message 20: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) | 119 comments lol :D

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments AH!!! im sorry i was on a noninternet trip!! (well... i just didn't have anything to use as a computer type thing)

message 22: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 55 comments lovely

message 23: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments Aw.............

message 24: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 55 comments Okay, I seriously have to try this (don't be weirded out)

mjgfvbgfvbgfvbgfvbgfvbhjmncbnmmnb9yu.,/ c6

message 25: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) | 119 comments What is this that you tried....? And Im trying my very best to not be weirded out....

message 26: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 55 comments Just banging my head on the keyboard and sliding it back and forth.

message 27: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

message 28: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 55 comments Yes, I've heard about this... and it makes me so angry! We MUST stop this!!! I bet Goodreads would get shut down because of this, too. -_-' Probably the whole dang internet!! >=/

message 29: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments That is what is most likely to happen. And it would stink!

message 30: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) | 119 comments Oh wait, you mean congress baning the internet or something like that? I havent look at the video yet, waiting for it to load, but Ive heard about that too. It would suck! They cant do it!!!! So much would be lost!!!

message 31: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 55 comments There are actually two bills Congress is trying to pass: PIPA and SOPA. They'd better not pass...

message 32: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments I certainly hope they don't.

message 33: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) | 119 comments They cant! We, the world needs the internet! Those peopel themselves who started the bills would probably do or say something bad if the bills get passed themselves and get in trouble.

message 34: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments There has been blackouts protesting the act. For example you can change your profile pic to one like mine.

message 35: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) | 119 comments Yeah, like yesterday Wikipedia closed down for 24 hours.

message 36: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 55 comments Well. They didn't pass. =D

message 37: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) | 119 comments WooHoo!!!!!