Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Death Eaters > Ahem! Voldemort!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
you gotta give it up for this guy! he basiaclly made the series

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one,
And Voldy's gone mouldy so now let's have some fun!

message 3: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons If Voldemort wasn't a psycho maniac murderer person, he would be really cool. I mean, he came back from the dead (a few times), inspired a cult of devoted followers, and overran the ministry of magic. Jesus' evil twin?

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Voldemort is a really smart person. Poor him, he lives with no love... except the love about being immortal and kill the muggles, and mudbloods...

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
everyone's true here

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Taliah wrote: "If Voldemort wasn't a psycho maniac murderer person, he would be really cool. I mean, he came back from the dead (a few times), inspired a cult of devoted followers, and overran the ministry of mag..."

lol. I think that he should have been loved as a young boy.

message 7: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Tiffany wrote: "you gotta give it up for this guy! he basiaclly made the series"

that is something percent true

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one
And Voldy's gone mouldy so now let's have some fun.
(Peeves is funny)

message 9: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments He did not have a nose...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I found bthat disturbing as did a lot of people.

message 11: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I got used to it...

...finaly

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I haven't watched Deathly Hallows part one yet:(

message 13: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

You should, it's pretty good

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Yeah, my friend has watched it and she says it is. I want to,it sounds cool.

message 15: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

It is :)

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Good:}

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) MY NAME IS SHADOWS!!
DIE VOLDEMORT, DIE!
Nah, he can stay alive but he needs his powers stripped off him somehow.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Um .... ok? ...

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Sorry. I'm weird.

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

eh..compared to my level, your as energetic as milk

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yea ...

message 23: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I love this picture...
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/phot...
They looks friendly somehow =))

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

haha

message 25: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

XD

message 26: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments In the picture he has a nose! Yeah, some people felt weird when he had a nose

message 27: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

He doesn't have a nose! He has slits

message 28: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

true

message 29: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments He loves snake...

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

judging by his pet, yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments LAVENDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (the color lavendar, since you and Rose are obsessed with blue)

message 34: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I am obsessed with blue too!

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

me 3

message 36: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

my room is blue

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

mine is blue and one wall is brown with bright blue and green polka dots :)

message 38: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "mine is blue and one wall is brown with bright blue and green polka dots :)"

LUCKY!

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 40: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

you are!

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

what! i would rather have snape painted on my wall !

message 42: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I would want Hermione on one, Ginny on one, Luna on one, and Dobby to finish it up

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i would want snape on one, sirius on one, lupin on one, and tonks to finish it up lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I have one hermione wall ( My parents hired someone)
and the rest of my walls are lavendar and one is light oink to match the light pink shirt Hermione is wearing and my curtains are pink and purple polkadots.

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ugh! maybe if i get to repaint my room, we'll hire someone to paint snape on a dark blue wall and the others can be light blue

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "ugh! maybe if i get to repaint my room, we'll hire someone to paint snape on a dark blue wall and the others can be light blue"

ugh?!?!?!?!

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

u have hermione on ur wall! ur lucky to have a hp character but i hate hermione!

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Hermione's alright.
Blue, blue, blue!:)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "u have hermione on ur wall! ur lucky to have a hp character but i hate hermione!"

oooooooohhhhhhhhh, now I understand.

She's better than alright!!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1 3