A Dragon Roleplay discussion

Outsiders/Loners > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rachel (new)

rachel ((these outsiders live where they want, as long as its not in Colony territory))

message 2: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Daisy swooped through the air, landing in the water and swam down into the darkness, getting away from the scorching heat and sunlight above.

message 3: by rachel (new)

rachel Noname moved slowly through the dark waters of the sea.

message 4: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Daisy sensed another dragon and snarled through the water, encasing herself in a bubble of water filled, see through ice. She was not getting hurt.

message 5: by rachel (new)

rachel Noname grunted, sensing another dragon. She grunted and moved forward, hoping for a change of a meal.

message 6: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Daisy snarled once more, the other dragon about to make contact with the ice protecting her.

message 7: by rachel (new)

rachel Noname's large mouth opened slightly.

message 8: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Daisy waited, strenthening the ice, for the other dragon to hit the ice.

message 9: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Lost hid in the shadows, eyes glinting in the dark. Though the sun was warm, and exactly what she was used to, she now preferred shade. The sun was high in the sky; it would be another several hours before it was dark. But she could wait. She always did.
Day was usually when she slept, because she could get more food at night. Not that hunting in the day was hard, she just got more from hunting at night. Besides, it's cooler at night.
Lost flexed her wings; they itched to stretch and fly. But she settled into a position she could wait in, comfortable, but in such a way that she could easily propel herself into the air if another dragon or a human happened to come her way.

message 10: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Daisy broke a hole in the ice and swam out and into the shadows. She saw a pair of eyes just before accidentally coliding hard and painfully into Lost.

message 11: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Lost jerked back, recoiling from the impact. "What was that for?" She hissed, growling slightly as she stood poised for flight or attack. Daisy, by the look of her, probably used to be from the Water Colony.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Wave glided through the water with ease.

message 13: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Daisy gasped, making her skin encased in ice, ready for Lost's attack. She growled, tensing.

message 14: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Answer, now." Lost hissed through clenched teeth, muscles bunching under her skin and scales.

message 15: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Daisy strengthened the ice and growled, "Another dragon attacked me and I was trying to get away. I didn't see you" She encased her body in ice, but still was able to move, and tensed again, ready for an attack.

message 16: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Lost still looked unconvinced.

message 17: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "If you want proof swim behind me and you'll probably eventually run into the huge monster thingy. I didnt look at it clearly, but it tried to eat me" she argued.

message 18: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "No point. It's right there." Lost looked over Daisy's head at the giant thing.

message 19: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Daisy let out a small squeal and made her ice bubble thicker. She swam a few feet behind Lost and sat there, watching the thing closely.

message 20: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Lost suppressed a laugh and faced the thing. Slowly she opened her jaws, and a jet of purple-ish fire spurted out, hitting the thing in the face. ((You decide whether or not i tdoes anything))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Wave twirled through the water.

message 22: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Daisy watched, amazed.

message 23: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) The creature roared, flailing wildly but shrinking.

message 24: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((I dun think you can roleplay the other charrie... unless this could be something else))

Daisy swam forward a little, no ice but her scales this time, and watched the creature shrink.

message 25: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Dun?))

message 26: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Dont... Sorry for my bad grammar but I felt like doing that... I know its supposed to be Dont))

message 27: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) (kay.))

message 28: by rachel (new)

rachel Noname growled.