A Dragon Roleplay discussion

Water Colony > Water Colony Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by rachel (new)

rachel ((The Water Colony lives in a huge lake, that goes very deep.))

message 2: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Waterfall spun in circles, acting like a Trainee somewhat, but watched the magnificent bubbles rise and pop.

message 3: by rachel (new)

rachel Icest swerved through the water, her body twisting aorund as she moved through the underwater cave.

message 4: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Hey Icest" called Waterfall, seizing twirling around like a Trainee.

message 5: by rachel (new)

rachel Icest flared her 'wings', water catching in them, making her slow down, "Yes?"

message 6: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Whatcha doing?" she asked Icest, watching her carefully.

message 7: by rachel (new)

rachel Icest moved slowly, just mear inches from the lake's body, "Doing what a leader does," Icest said, annoyance edging her voice.

message 8: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "And what's that?" she asked, not sensing the annoyance in her leader's voice.

message 9: by rachel (new)

rachel Icest ran her claws through the sand, making a cloud of dust rise from the ground, floating in the water, "Taking care of the Colony,"

message 10: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Oh. Okay" she spun around and swam away, watching bubbles stream behind her.

message 11: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Stardust watched the exchange with little interest. He sighed and pushed himself downward towards the bottom, where he had been collecting different plants for healing.

message 12: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Waterfall saw Stardust but didn't bother her. She spun down to the very bottom of the lake and picked up a rock.

message 13: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments Undae swam through the water, looking around to see if anyone was near.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice twirled through the water looking for something to do.

message 15: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments Undae saw Ice and quickly swam away to a more secluded spot.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice saw Undae and sawm after her.

message 17: by Sylvaine Amando (last edited Feb 15, 2011 05:11PM) (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments Undae tried to get away from Ice.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Slow down! I won't hurt you!" he sped up some but gave her some space.

message 19: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments "Why do you want to be with me?"

message 20: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Waterfall sped over to the two dragons and caught up, saying, "What's wrong?"

message 21: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Stardust watched cautiously, trying to determine if he should get involved.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing, I just wanted to know who you are."

message 23: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments "Well I think it is obvious that i want to be alone." Undae snapped.

message 24: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Waterfall got in between them and said, "Stop!"

message 25: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments Undae stared at Waterfall.

message 26: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "We don't need fighting within our colony!" she growled when nobody said anything.

message 27: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments "i just want to be left alone." Undae said swimming off.

message 28: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Waterfall growled to herself as she watched Undae speed off and turned to Ice. "What was that about?" she asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't know"

message 30: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Okay, well, bye then" she sped off.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye" he went to the floor.

message 32: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Stardust sighed, glad the issue had been resolved without needing him to step in. He thought of Undae. What's wrong with her? he wondered as he chewed thoughtfully on some kelp.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He twilred down to te floor and went to his favoret spot during this time of day.

message 34: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Stardust swam up near the surface, wondering breifly what it felt like to fly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He curled up near some kelp.

message 36: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Waterfall jumped out of the water, reentering face-first in a beautiful dive.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up and saw Waterfall jump. He sawm up near her and did some jumps and twisted and turned.

message 38: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Stardust watched them play with a smile.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He went up high and fliped while he was still in the air.

message 40: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Almost like flying, he thought.

message 41: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Waterfall did a summersault in the air and nose dived back into the water.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and did a small jump.

message 43: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Waterfall did a front flip and dived back into the water, grinning at the other dragon.

message 44: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments Undae floated by herself in a remote corner of the lake.

message 45: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Stardust watched her, wondering what could possibly be wrong with her.

message 46: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Waterfall did a leap out of the water and landed by Stardust, watching Undae. "What's wrong with her?" she asked.

message 47: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu He shrugged. "I wish I knew," he replied. "I don't see why she's so unhappy. . . and antisocial."

message 48: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) She shook her head, not knowing. "Should we go and try to cheer her up?"

message 49: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu He nodded. "I was thinking about talking to her. . . but I kinda chickened out. . ." he admitted. "Let's go."

message 50: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Okay" she said, waiting for him to lead the way.

« previous 1 3