A Dragon Roleplay discussion

Fire Colony > Fire Colony Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 230 (230 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by rachel (new)

rachel ((the Fire Colony live in a Volcano))

message 2: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments Crystal sat on a rock waiting for someone to play with

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments "hello." Brunadywin said.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Firewing sat near the top of the valcano and looked down. She looked like she was part of the flames.

message 5: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments Crystal sighed "Leader is so boring, If mama hadnt died id still be a hunter"

message 6: by L (last edited Feb 12, 2011 03:51PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Coren took in the heat, spreading her wings wide and waving them slightly to keep her balance.

Callipti laughed as she looked back over her shoulder. She turned her head, to look down at the open mouth of the volcano. The heat was extreme, even from this height.

Clarice yawned, opening her eyes.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2011 03:57PM) (new)

Firewing saw Calliptia and moved away. She loved the heat coming from the volcano.

message 8: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((What?))
Callipti glided past the hole, landing on a ledge a bit farther down.

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments Brunadywyn was sort of lost in his own thoughts "Hmmm..."

message 10: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments Crystal rolled onto her bak, her wings wroaped around her

message 11: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Midnightstar was the very first warrior name I ever came up with is this a coincidence or what?!?!))

Callipti stretched her wings; they went a good 10 feet out from her body each. Her sister had been- Callipti shook the thought out of her head. She had sworn with her parents to forget her, even if she sometimes couldn't help missing her.

message 12: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments ((Thats actually my name in a few Warrior RPS))

Crystal roled to her feet and flew high

message 13: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments Brya stretched her wings and launched off the side of the volcano. What a beautiful day, she thought.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Firewing walked closer to the lave. She came to a ledge and laid down. No dragon could find her unless they went in the volcano and was next to her.

message 15: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments Brya saw her brother down with Crystal and decided to join them.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Firewing curled up and feel asleep no one ever thinks of looking for me here she laughed to herself.

message 17: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Callipti blew out, emitting a cloud of hot air, which quickly proceeded to rise into the air.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

let's see who wants to chat with me she got up and shoot out of the volcano flying over it to see who she could talk to.

message 19: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Callipti launched herself out of the cave, spiraling with her wings outstretched. She didn't sink, just kept on going straight, until she stopped. She was a ways away from the volcano, but she could still see the multiple dragons flying about.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and dived back into the volcano and fly around the lave fast and slowly made it rise.

((they can control lave right?))

message 21: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments ((IDK))

message 22: by Christian Dream (new)

Christian Dream (realityisoverrated) | 4 comments Isla watched from her low perch as watching Callipti a little away from the volcano. Fanning out her wings she purr loving the heat radiating on them.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((k. Let's say they can control anything to do with fire. Is everyone fine with that?))

message 24: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments ((sure))

message 25: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Yuh-huh))

message 26: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Callipti flipped, circling around and speeding toward the volcano, her wings close to her sides. At the last second she shot them out, halting right in front of Isla. "Heya!" She said, landing next to her.

message 27: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments Brya joined Callipti and Isla. "Hello"

message 28: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Callipti turned to Brya. "Hi."

message 29: by Sylvaine Amando (new)

Sylvaine Amando (faeltheonfan) | 42 comments "how are you?"

message 30: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Blood flew around the lava, a bubble of it in the air in which he flew around in fast circles, keeping it up in the air. He chuckled and lost concentration, dropping the lava back in with a loud Gloop.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Firewing moved out of the way and twirled it back up and made it do different shapes.

message 32: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Sylvaine Amando Sunsetta Dan Floritta Jen Shasae M wrote: ""how are you?""

"Fine. How 'bout you?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Firewing formed the lave into a dragon.

message 34: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments Crystal sighed as she awoke "IM HUUUUUNGY" she complained

((She acts like a spoiled brat cuz she is still young, the only reason she is leader is because her mom was before her and died recently))

message 35: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((O.o))

message 36: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments "HUUUUNGY" she whined

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Firewing heard Crystal but ignored her.

message 38: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments Crystal opened her wings and glided to firewing "HUUUUNGRYYYY"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I heard!' she growled and twirled with te lave that she was working with.

message 40: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments "Im leader" she said as she reared up

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm older!" she growled and made the lave more closly to her body.

message 42: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Callipti saw her young leader and glided down to her, taking a second to select a piece of meat. "Crystal, you don't have to be so bossy. Now here's your food." She said, dropping it at her feet.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She growled again and went closer to the pit of the volcano.

message 44: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments Crystal growled, "I CANT FLY" she protested "therfore i cant hunt my own food"

message 45: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Which is exactly why I brought you food." It was difficult for Callipti to keep impatience out of her voice. Even still, the tiniest inkling found it's way in.

message 46: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments "YAY" Crystal glided on the heat wave back to her perch and started to naw on the fresh kill

message 47: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((*gnaw))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Firewing shook her head "Don't know why she is leader she can't fly, let alone be leader of us." she grumbled to her self and flew inches over the lava pit.

message 49: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 63 comments Crystal got up as she pushed the remains into the pool of lava and atched them burn and melt

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head again, "You could have gaven that to someone else."

« previous 1 3 4 5