A Dragon Roleplay discussion

Air Colony > Air Colony Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rachel (new)

rachel ((The air colony live at the sumit of a high mountain))

message 2: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Rose spread her wings, readying flight

message 3: by *No Me* (new)

*No Me* (the-crazy-twin) | 5 comments Bryn watched the sky from her high perched cliff, tucking in her wings she dove off.

message 4: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Rose jumped, nose down, and sped like a rocket toward the ground, only to open her wings just before and soar over a thick canopy of trees.

message 5: by L (last edited Feb 07, 2011 08:00PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Orna leaped from a cliff, high above where they slept. Spreading her wings wide, she was a dark blot in the sky. She looked down, and behind her. The mountain was fading quickly, so she decided to double back, tilting to the right in a large u-turn and heading back to the mountain. She hadn't flapped her wings yet, and guessed that when she reached the mountain, she'd be about at her ledge.

message 6: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Rose saw another dragon and sped up, ahead, and landed on her ledge.

message 7: by *No Me* (last edited Feb 08, 2011 06:43AM) (new)

*No Me* (the-crazy-twin) | 5 comments The wind was cold and sweet feeling running over Byrn's wings, tucking in her wings to pick up speed she watched the ground grow even closer. The trees came up to greet her and let her in. Quikly expanding her wings out, her feet touched down on the grass.

message 8: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Rose, looking down, saw Byrn, and said, "Hey Byrn" then spread her wings, and swooped down onto the grass.

message 9: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Orna landed, folding her wings and turning to face the outside world. Two dragons were standing in a clearing.

message 10: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Rose saw Orna and left Byrn who wasn't answering her. She landed on Orna's ledge and said, "Hey"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Blackwind had his wings tucked close to him and was laying on his leadge.

message 12: by L (last edited Feb 10, 2011 07:27PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Emily- I love dragons! wrote: "Rose saw Orna and left Byrn who wasn't answering her. She landed on Orna's ledge and said, "Hey""

"Hey, Rose." Orna turned to face Rose. Her dark eyes reflected Rose's face, like an obsidian mirror.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Blackwind got up and fell from his ledge and at the last second he opened his wings.

message 14: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "So, anything interesting?" Rose asked Orna, looking around the clearing.

message 15: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Not much. There was a cloud that looked like a dragon, but that was about it..."

message 16: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Maybe that was a dragon" Rose said, thinking aloud, "there are some weird dragons out there these days"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

longfang had fallen.he didnt know how but he fell.he broke his right wing trying to fly back up

message 18: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷEmily- Grr Rox! wrote: ""Maybe that was a dragon" Rose said, thinking aloud, "there are some weird dragons out there these days""

"Hmm...." Orna considered.

message 19: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Rose opened her jaws to talk but spotted longfang and flew over to help him. "Orna help me" she called, trying to support longfang.

message 20: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Orna nodded, flying down to Rose.

message 21: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Rose waited for Orna and tried to lift the right side of Longfang

message 22: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "What happened? Do you know?" Orna said when she reached Rose.

message 23: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "I didnt see anything but him fall from the sky" she replied.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Blackwing saw Rose and Orna and flew down next to them "What happened?"

message 25: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "I dont know he just... fell" she said, still trying to lift Longfang off the ground.

message 26: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "His wing is broken." Orna said softly, examining it tenderly. Just, the way it was angled slightly off, and a small jutting point signified a broken bone.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) sky zoomed tho the sky almost unvisitable esept for when she went under clouds

message 28: by Dameon (last edited Apr 01, 2011 03:27PM) (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((G6 !!!))

"What can we do?" she asked the other dragons, sniffing at the break carefully and gently.

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hair'm blinked his eyes open at the sound of talking. His pupils quickly adjusted to the light and he felt the wind under the scales on his back. He unfurled his dark, almost jet-black wings and shuddered as they stretched out. He could immediately feel the heat seeping through the thin membranes, warming him, despite the cool air because they were up so high. He heaved himself up onto his legs and lifted one leg in the air as he trodded over to where the gathering of dragons was. He noticed that they were trying to lift a dragon and immediately tried to help. He was a bit bigger than Rose, and he was able to pretty easily tuck his shoulder under the fallen dragon and lift him. "What happened?" he asked, his voice gruff.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) sky noticed and came to help

(can hair'm be her boy friend or mate or something)

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla ((Sure.))

message 32: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "He fell and broke his wing" she told Hair'm.

message 33: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hair'm bared his teeth. It was bad when a dragon broke his wing. "Should we move him up to the higher clearing with more space?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "i think we shod but i'm a hunter"sky said

message 35: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "I'm not suure if we should move him, he looks like he's in so much pain" she said.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "broken wings are very serios"she said

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla "Broken wings are serious. If you want to keep him here that's fine, but I think I can move him without jostling his wing. It's very cramped - perhaps if we get him up there he can find a more comfortable position for his wing."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "i think so to"sky said

message 39: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Rose nodded. "Alright but try not to move his wing much," she said

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "k"she said and heaved him up

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hair'm gently hoisted the dragon onto his back and took off on a slow glide upward. He had to strain, beating his wings much harder than he did normally, and grimace. But he managed to fly to the upper ledge and lowered his neck, letting the smaller dragon slide off. His wing was almost in the same position.

message 42: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Rose joined Hair'm and landed on the edge of the ledge, careful not to touch Longfang in case he hurt him.