Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

The Ministry (Characters) > Barty Crouch (Senior)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments He thought way too much of his pride and was kind of the reason the whole 4th book happened. He neglected to show his son love so his son grew up without the feeling and had nothing to hold him back from joining voldemort.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea. he was weird. went insane in the 4th book. it was sad how the mother switched places in azkaban with barty crouch jr.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I know, that was one of my most favorite chapters in the series.

message 4: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
He was dumb to get rid of Winky

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I feel bad for her.

message 6: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

same

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea. i cried when dobby died

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Dobby? I though we were taking about Winky. Just sayin.

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol house elf

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl!

message 11: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Barty Crouch Senior

BCS

Big Crying Salamandar

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

LOL

message 13: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl.

message 15: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lolypop

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments sighs.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments * snaps back* "I'll sigh whoever I want!

message 19: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 20, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments * Rubs hands together evilly* Hey, if you check your email, there will be an email to the Spring Ball, respond yes. k? Or it might be your homepage.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments thnx.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kewlio.