Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Death Eaters > Greyback

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Greyback was a creepy dude, with an even creepier obsession : to turn so many people into werewolves that the werewolve population overcomes the wizarding population.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
and to eat people. and kill. my friends and i have a joke

FENRIR SMASH! RAAAAAARR!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments and loopy :)

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol

message 5: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Tiffany wrote: "and to eat people. and kill. my friends and i have a joke

FENRIR SMASH! RAAAAAARR!"

I like it

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lol, :) I think he was a pretty demented guy!

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

he was a meanie

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

he was cool...in a way...

FENRIR SMASH! RAAAAARRRR!!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lwal. :)

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lwal. :D

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(its lawl)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, except I spelled it wrong by accident the first time so I did the same thing the second time.

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

o lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl!

message 16: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments * get back to the topic *
well, greyback is cruel! and I hate werewolves

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

so you hate lupin??!

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Greyback face has problems

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

so does a lot of people at my school

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

XD

message 21: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I hate werewolves... yeah well except Lupin 'cause he is a good guy, except when he turned into a wolf in TPoA

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

it wasnt his fault

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "Greyback face has problems"

Yeah, and a hair over all places in body problem, and obsession to make as many werewolves as possible problem, and a torturing people problem, ect.

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 25: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Well, he cannot control himself. that was the worst thing of being a werewolf

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Lupin did, when he wans't a werwolve.

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. lupin was a little cute. not as hawt as my husband :p

message 28: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

of course not +sarcasm+

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 30: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

::PP

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments double tongue???

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i guess so

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments racecar

message 36: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

car race