Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Death Eaters > Bellatrix

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I think the character that portrayed her in the movies did an excellent job. Although evil till the bottom of her heart was admirably loyal.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
I LOVE HER! it was weird tho, in the beginning of the ootp, she licked the dark mark on her arm. that gave me the shivers.

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I REALLY LOVE HER! She was one of my favorite character, and the actress play her is really well too. I think she was the only Death Eaters in the series that not scared of Voldemort, and had a big love about killing, do bad things...

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea. she was like another voldemort basiacally

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah she was the basic women voldemort. They would have made the perfect couple.

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ew..i cant imigaine that...first because voldemort doesn't have love

message 7: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
But he cared about her. He was like ARGH!!!! when she died

message 8: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Arti wrote: "But he cared about her. He was like ARGH!!!! when she died"

Yeah he was lost his best servant

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Well, good point, but hhe stilled was angry at her! And she was only one that could have even made him think.

message 10: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Ballatrix loved him

message 11: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I like her laugh, her hair, and when she said the Death Curse, she looked really cruel!!!

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol thats her

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yep, that's our phsyco bellatrix.

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

helena boham carter is cool

message 15: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments yeah, she acts great... so like Bellatrix!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments She is the only woman death eater that convinces me 100%

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol yea. wait...isn't narcissa malfoy a death eater?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yes, except she doesn't convince me, she's too calm.

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

hannah, message me! along with other mods! we need a talk!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kay. wait where? in a new topic?

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

no, in your profile message thing. when you go to your profile and click compose message. ill message you first

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kay. sure.

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i messaged u

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ik, i replied. :)

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i saw. i replied 2

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments then I replied again.

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ok

message 28: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "lol yea. wait...isn't narcissa malfoy a death eater?"

no, she's friend of the Death Eaters

message 29: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Arti wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "lol yea. wait...isn't narcissa malfoy a death eater?"

no, she's friend of the Death Eaters"

ooh... i even don't know it! But her husband and son are Death Eaters...

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 31: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I looked it up on Harry Potter Wiki

message 32: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Yeah...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "lol yea. wait...isn't narcissa malfoy a death eater?"

no, she's friend of the Death Eaters"

really? Then how come she goes to the meetings and stuff?

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea!

message 35: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments well, that was her manor, and anyway, she loyal to the Death Eaters, except in the DH

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yeah ...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments but the meetings aren't always in her manor.

message 38: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

but she's an ally of the DE

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 40: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I know I do, :P

message 41: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments She just hate mudblood and muggles

message 42: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Feb 19, 2011 01:28PM) (new)

and was in love with Voldemort

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

but she was married?!?!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "and was in love with Voldemort"

WTF is that supposed to mean?!?!!?!?!?!?!? No she wasn't!

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

SHE WAS MARRIED WTF!!!!!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I was talking about what Arti said!

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i know i was responding to arti!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Oh!!!!!!! I thought you were responding to me. ooopppsy.

message 49: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "Arti wrote: "and was in love with Voldemort"

WTF is that supposed to mean?!?!!?!?!?!?!? No she wasn't!"

yah, don't you read the books!?

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

SHE'S MARRIED TO RODULPHUS LESTRANGE!!!! SHE'S JUST LOYAL TO VOLDY!!!! LIKE WE'RE LOYAL TO GOD!!!

« previous 1