Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Death Eaters > Lucius Malfoy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Was a dirty cowardous traitor that ran from death.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
I LOVE HIM! sorry, i have a fondness for people with luscious, long, blonde hair...

sorry

message 3: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons Hannah wrote: "Was a dirty cowardous traitor that ran from death."

Ummm... and it's better to run towards death? Just saying.

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments But he do really love his son, Draco

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) HE IS SO HOT.

message 6: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Christina wrote: "HE IS SO HOT."

HOT????

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Christina wrote: "HE IS SO HOT."

HE'S 10000000000% HAWWWTTTTT!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Tiffany said, "I LOVE HIM! sorry, i have a fondness for people with luscious, long, blonde hair...

sorry "

You must love Legolas then( from Lord of the Rings if people didn't know)

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i dont know him. but i hate fabio

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Kay first of all : HAWT?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! Second of all : No it's not better to run toward it, but it's not good to be afraid of it, then you'll die scared. 3rd : Yes he loved his son. I thought was the only good quality he had.

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

HAWT=HOT!!!!

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Tiffany wrote: "I LOVE HIM! sorry, i have a fondness for people with luscious, long, blonde hair...

sorry"

or is it +innocently+ people that most people hate

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lol, :)

message 14: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "Christina wrote: "HE IS SO HOT."

HOT????"

UMMMM YEAHHHH!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOO HOT, I LOOOOVE HIM :D <3

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

his hair is like a flowing sea...his beautiful sneer and personality...

wait... im talking about snape

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, would you consider yourself obsessed, or am I understating the relationship

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ah, im obsessed

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. What would happen if you went to England over the summer and say the Deathly Hallows part II premiere? Would you die of excitment? I know I would.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Same here, if I was granted 3 wishes, My first would be to meet the cast, specifically Emma Watson.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.
Okay here's an interesting story. She goes to Brown University, okay. Well, in one of her classes, she answered a question correctly and someone shouted out, " 10 points for Gryffindore!" Isn't that so funny?! Do you think she got kind of annoyed or laughed along with everyone else.

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Maia wrote: "Okay. What would happen if you went to England over the summer and say the Deathly Hallows part II premiere? Would you die of excitment? I know I would."

the character's go to the midnight premire of the dh in england? im going to the midnight premire but in new york. im dressing up as snape and im going with my friends

message 22: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 13, 2011 10:58AM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Maia wrote: "Yeah.
Okay here's an interesting story. She goes to Brown University, okay. Well, in one of her classes, she answered a question correctly and someone shouted out, " 10 points for Gryffindore!" Is..."

I know, my cousin's, friend's, older brother was in that class. He told us. :)
I think she would have laughed.

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lo

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

o

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

:D

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Maia wrote: "Okay. What would happen if you went to England over the summer and say the Deathly Hallows part II premiere? Would you die of excitment? I know I would."

If Emma Watson was there, I would go beyond dying (in the good way

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

IF I MET ALAN RICKMAN I WOULD SCREAM HUG HIM THEN CRY AND PASS OUT!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

haha * laughs akwardly* you guys are obsessed! And yes, I am talking to you Tiffany.

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "IF I MET ALAN RICKMAN I WOULD SCREAM HUG HIM THEN CRY AND PASS OUT!!!"

Not die?

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

maybe...i'll force myself not to die

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Maia wrote: "haha * laughs akwardly* you guys are obsessed! And yes, I am talking to you Tiffany."

i know

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "Maia wrote: "Okay. What would happen if you went to England over the summer and say the Deathly Hallows part II premiere? Would you die of excitment? I know I would."

If Emma Watson was there, I w..."

I know same!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "Maia wrote: "haha * laughs akwardly* you guys are obsessed! And yes, I am talking to you Tiffany."

i know"

lol.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

It's true though. And my sister thinks I'm obsessed!
*phft*

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

this kid at my school was like to me and my friends, "Who's the most obssesed kid you know?" they all pointed to me and he asked about who and they all said "Her husband." they're great

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

That's hysterical! Hahahahahahaha

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 45: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

you must feel honored

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I do," gloated Tiffany

message 47: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lawlypop,
lawlsypop

message 49: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

RANDOMNESS!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments poppylawl

« previous 1