Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Ghosts > Peeves

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I loved him, hilarious.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
ik but at times he was annoying. then again helpful.

btw, you made a lot of folders and topics! not saying that's bad. :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah I know. It's cuz this is a new group and I kinda wanted it to develop into a matured group with lots of topics and choices. Cuz you know, some members of a group are just too lazy to creat a topic about something they want to talk about. That and I had a lot of free time yesterday. Snowday.

And about peeves - He ws annoying, but for some reason I never realy found him that annoying. I just found him hilarious, but that's just me.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea

message 5: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments lol, spam!

I do like Peeves although he is naughty...

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

woah! that sounded WRONG!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "lol, spam!

I do like Peeves although he is naughty..."

Eeew. That sounded plain wrong.

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea thats what i said!!

message 9: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Tiffany wrote: "woah! that sounded WRONG!"

That is pretty wrong....

Peeves likes to annoy people!

:D

message 10: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons hey, what is a poltergiest? I have a vauge idea, but what exactly?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I've wondered that for ever.

message 12: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

A poltergeist was an "indestructible spirit of chaos.

straight from Harry Potter Wiki

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol...i cant get that outta my head "peeves is naughty"

*barf*

message 14: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments well... that was just my opinion

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

its...weird sounding...the way it's phrased

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yea ...

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl!

message 19: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "lol...i cant get that outta my head "peeves is naughty"

*barf*"

that was funny

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I know
What do you think peeves was like in life?

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

mean and weird

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments prob.

message 23: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

CRAZY!!

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 25: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

COO-KOO TOO!

message 26: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Peeves...

message 27: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Feb 18, 2011 04:16PM) (new)

NO COMMENT

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments nothing to say

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments okay, we need to advertise the group some more so more people join!

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

what do we do?

message 32: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 20, 2011 06:27PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments No, you go on to your other groups and you ask them to join this group. That's what I mean by advertising.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Oooohhhhhhh. I get it now.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments So, wazzzup?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments whatcha doin 2morrow?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Off school - 1 poster - would take about 1 hour. Areyou doing anything else for vacation?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm having a sleepover with 3 friends, they're coming over tuesday.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Seriously?!?!?!?!? What about Feb vacation, or winter vacation?!?!?!?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yah!!!!!! Um... I g2g, ttyl. bye. :)

message 41: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I'm home this whole week.

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

same

message 43: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Presidents week

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

that sucks a lot

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lol, I know someone who lives in virginia or maryland I forget and they don't have vacation. hahahahahaha!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) probably maryland cuz thats where i live and we dont get ANYTHING. we get a week for christmas and a week for easter

message 47: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

OUCH! WE GET 2 WEEKS FOR CHIRISTAMAS, 1 WEEK FOR PRESIDENTS, 1 WEEK FOR SPRING, 1 WEEK FOR THANKSGIVING, AND A TON OF DAYS OFF

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

same! we get 2 weeks for christmas 1 week for presidents 2 weeks for spring 1 week for thanksgiving and days off aa llooottt

message 49: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

when does your school end. my ends on June 9th

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

june 15th :( but we had a bunch of days off sooo

« previous 1