Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Students at Hogwarts > Seamus Finnigan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments He kinda annoyed me, for some reason.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea. when he didn't believe harry

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments He wasn't that bad the rest of the time though.

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea he said sowwy

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I know, I fell over laughing, I just foud that funny.

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 8: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I just thought

"HA!! You jerk! Harry told you but nooooo you believed the Daily Phrophet

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I felt like a giant weight had been taken off my shoulders when the truth was released. I was sooo glad he was fired.

message 10: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

who Fudge?

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

no my potato farm workers *sarcasm*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I know, I was about to do that.

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments or ... lawl :)

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 16: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "I felt like a giant weight had been taken off my shoulders when the truth was released. I was sooo glad he was fired."

it could have been someone else in my defence

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments like?

message 18: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I DONT KNOW!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Gotcha!

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 21: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:P

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

:)

message 23: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

phfft

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments just admit you were caught arti

message 25: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

NEVER!! I'm way too awesome! +dramatic+

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments wow ...

message 27: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I am!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Believe me, I know.

message 29: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Oh great.

message 31: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

(:

message 33: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:L

message 34: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments :-"

message 35: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

nice face

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ARTI U HAVE 1000 COMMENTS!!!

message 37: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i do?

message 38: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

oh yah!

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yay!

message 40: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

WHIPPI!

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

back to seamus..

message 42: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

he acted stupid in the 5th book

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i think he was stupid in all of them

message 44: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

LOL

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

actually, i think he was stupid in general.

message 46: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

REAL NICE

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 48: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I ♥ SNAPE

message 50: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I REALIZED. YES I DID AND I KNOW I DID!!!!!!

« previous 1