Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Professors/Staff: > Hagrid!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hagrid was an extremely loya true friend although he was giant and filth and dirty most of the time.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
I LOVE HIM! he was funny, though i had no idea what he was saying. it was kinda like:

YER PURT TEH STREWWW IN JERRSSSBURXXX!

(you put the straw in the juicebox)

message 3: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
He threw a 'Support Harry Potter' party!
What a Hagrid thing to do
:)

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Arti wrote: "He threw a 'Support Harry Potter' party!
What a Hagrid thing to do
:)"

Agree :D

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ikr? I was like "Hagrid, Hagrid, Hagrid"

message 6: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments hahahahaha lawl. :)

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

LAWELL!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments That sounds like Lowell (the town)

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 12: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "That sounds like Lowell (the town)"

Where is that? (I am not a geo person)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Massachusetts.

message 14: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

phfft, I knew that

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

its like, yea it's so obvious!

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

sarcasm lol!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:D

message 19: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

loly

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

message 21: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments what a hagrid thing to do...

message 22: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I know.

message 24: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments HAGRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

get the point

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments whats wrong with bragging about hagrid in a topic about him?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

*Spoiler*

I love Hagrid! I cried when he had to carry Harry's "Dead" Body!

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea ik!! it was so sad :(

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

you dont have to put spoiler. we all read the series except for a few ppl

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Thats good, because I hate it when people dont read the whole series and yell at people for saying stuff like that.

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments anyway ......

message 34: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I want some chocolate

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments everyone does.

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

im having chocolate covered strawberries for dessert tonight!!! hahhahaa!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments hahahahahah I'm having those tonight!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

U guys have to watch this!!! Its more funny if u already saw the deathly hallows part 1!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwhg17...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments That was funny! :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I know!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Everyone who still hasn't checked out the spring ball folder should go now!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

kk

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

LOL!

message 45: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "im having chocolate covered strawberries for dessert tonight!!! hahhahaa!!!"
LCUKY!!!

message 46: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Silverstream wrote: "U guys have to watch this!!! Its more funny if u already saw the deathly hallows part 1!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwhg17..."

lol

message 47: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "Everyone who still hasn't checked out the spring ball folder should go now!"

i don't know anyone who hasn't

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 49: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Considering the fact that I bring it up on almost every topic.

« previous 1 3 4