Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > Mods only (Please keep comments to a minimum if you're not a mod)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hey guys, are we going to create charries for RP. I was just wondering because I wanted to create a charries topic. If anybody thinks we shouldn't please say so. I just didn't want to create everything without asking, because this group was created, like, just a week ago, and I didn't want to rush it. Thnx! :)

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
hmm...we can.

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
hey if anyone else doesn't have questions, im shutting this down

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I do love roleplaying... and we should create some games about Harry Potter, and something about Death Eaters... and fighting...

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yeah we should.

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
kk

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Can I delete this topic, or should I move it to a closed topic folder? ( I know I'm kinda copying the D.A wiith the closed topics folder, but it was a good idea)

message 9: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
ask Tiff

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

sure

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.