Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > Potions Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 329 (329 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (Seemed like it should be our first RP, since we're fans of snape)

Snape began class as usual. He strided into the class room, clapped his hands, made Neville pass out papers, and then deducted points from gryyfindor because Neville was passing them out too slow.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
(clapped his hands..lol..he's not the cheerful type :)

"But, Professor-"
"Another 15 points from Gryfindor."
"That's so not fair!"

Everyone stared at Hermione. She took a quick glance around, went red, then stared at the floor.
"Excuse me? Shall that be another 20 points?"
Harry nudged Ron. They looked up at Snape, just in time to see his hair sticking up like a troll.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (lol)

Snickers and snorts could be heard all over the class room. Snape snapped "for the next noise 50 points will be deducted" and th eclass went quiet.

They finished class after loosing a total 60 points.

Hermione, Ron, and Harry were sitting in Transfiguration when Snape burst furiously. POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he shouted. Harry made his way to the back of the classroom. Mcgonagall shouted "Why, severys, what happened to your hair?" and snape replied "the little rat sitting in the back of your room can answer that" while all this was happening hermione loooked guilty.

message 4: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
"But Professor," protested Harry. "I didn't do anything. I swear!"
"You lier!" exclaimed Snape. He spat on the floor
"Oh ya!? Where's your proof?!" shot back Harry.
Hermione started to shrink back in her seat trying to be invisible. She hoped Snape wouldn't see her.

message 5: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons Snape almost did see her, but just as he looked up his eyes lost their focus and he became disinterested in the room.

"Hermione!" whispered Harry excitedly, "you just junxed and confounded a teacher! I've taught you well".

Hermionly only looked confused. "Ok, I admit I jinxed him, just a little, but I would never have confounded him!"

message 6: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 10, 2011 12:23PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Mcganagall suddenly seemed to be aware that all this was happening in her room. She took control, Harry go get Mdame Pomfrey, Hermione get water, everyone else, not a peep out of you. she said. She then began saying some spells and the olor faded back into snapes face. A bed appeared in the middle of the classroom, it had four wheels and seets. Snapes body flungg itself on to the bed. Mcgonagall said, who ever did this will see me in my office tonight before dinner, if you don't show up I'll have truth spells pout over all of you she was saying as Hermione walked in with Madame Pomfrey and Harry following behind. Hermione decided she would explain the situation but then Harry spoke up " Professor would you come outside for a moment?" his voice shuddering with fear. Ouside he explained that he was scared that snape would hurt him or another student so he had done a confusion jinx, and Mcgonagall took it in slowly and said Potter yu will be excused this on etime but no more exeptions will be made.

message 7: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 7 comments Yay! They lose points!

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Harry came back as the bell rang and him, Ron and Hermione gathered their stuff and left.

"Harry, thank you so much! I swear I'll- I'll help you with any homework you need this year!" said Hermione

"Hey!" Ron exclaimed. "What about me!? I need help too!"

"You didn't help me out of suspension," said Hermione giving Ron her famous look while she walked away for her next class.

Ron and Harry walked to Divination.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments As Hermione walked to muggle studies, Cho and her friend Marietta were walking next to her

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Feb 14, 2011 05:43PM) (new)

"Cho!" exclaimed Hermione in surprise.

"Uh...Hermione Granger," replied Cho. "I have to go."

And they walked away.

"WAIT!" shouted Hermione.

Snape walked by with his hair straight.
"Miss. Granger, may I know why you want to destroy he school?"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hermione replied "Professor,I-II I don't know-ow what you're talking about, prehaps you-yu-you could explain?

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"idiot girl," said Snape

message 13: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Hermione was really furious but she told herself to calm down. She was a really smart student and always top of the class, no one had tell she was an idiot before. " I know I am an idiot girl, but can you tell me, what are you talking about?", she emphasized each word.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments "I'm talking about the bathrooms flooding, the maxt (magical and text) books disappearing, corrected papers going up into flames, and many more happenings that you surely know of. I am also aware that you have recently sent a threat letter to the school about what you will do if they don't magically improve your fathers condition, for he has cancer." Hermione had no idea what was he was talking about and had no idea of the recent happening, the threat letter, but she knew her father was in critical condition and sick with cancer.

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

She got super angry."Well, at least I have friends and I'm smart and cool unlike YOU!!!!!"

Snape's ugly face got even more uglier."DETENTION!!!!!! EVERY DAY EXCEPT NEXT YEAR!!!!!"

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
(HE"S NOT UGLY!)

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

(is TOO!)

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(AHHH!!!!! INSULT!!)

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

(HAHA!)

message 20: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " No way!", Hermione was really really angry now. " I don't wanna stuck with YOU! Except Tiffany ! I'm gonna tell Dumbledore!", and after that she ran to the Headmaster room.

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(You...will...not. reminded me ssoooo much of what snape says to harry Look...at...me.)

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "" No way!", Hermione was really really angry now. " I don't wanna stuck with YOU! Except Tiffany ! I'm gonna tell Dumbledore!", and after that she ran to the Headmaster room."

(haha!!)

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"HIE- YA!!! You ugly warthog, slimy face git head!" said Hermione shouting insults everywhere.

A lot of classes tried to poke their heads out to see what was going on but Snape kept on locking the doors and put the Muffliato spell everywhere.

message 24: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Malfoy, go away!" screamed Snape and locked him up in a broom closet.

"Hermione!" shouted Harry and Ron

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

EVERYONE FROZE.

message 26: by Minh (last edited Feb 19, 2011 04:29AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " No way", Dumbledore said and appeared from no way and said to Voldemort. " This is my school. If you wanna have a job, go to the Mungo hospital and be a nurse!".
" No, this is my Potion class", Snape said.
" But I am the headmaster!", Dumbledore exclaimed.
" Hey, are u guys forget me? I am the Dark Lord, the greatest wizard of the world!"
" No, I am", said Dumbledore.
" I am Potion and Dark Art master!", Snape said.
" Shut up you two!"
"No you shut up, your filthy half blood with no nose!"
" Who said I am no nose?", Voldemort barked. " Stupid old man!"
And there conversation kept going like that.

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"YOU!!! I WILL MURDER YOU!!" screamed Voldemortl

"I'd like to see you try," said Hermione laughing

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Ron said "Yeah, you've been trying to kill him for like the last decade, so seeing as you have never ever succeeded ... "

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments That after noon, they all gathered for his funeral. Everyone was there. They were all sad.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Then Hermione screamed " YOU STUPID FILTHY IDIOT! WHAT KIND OF B*T*H DOES THAT?!????!??!?!?!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY YOUR PARENTS SPEMT ON THIS FUNERAAL FOR YOU?!?!?!?" and she ran away.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Then he fell back down.

message 32: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " No, Ron!", shouted Harry. " Please wake up again." But how matter Harry tried to shook him or kicked him or punched him, Ron was still lay there.
" Hey Ron there are some sexy bitch!", Harry shouted then suddenly Ron woke up like magical.
The Weasleys were crying a lot. All the Hogwarts school flooded 'cause there tears. " Stop crying!", shouted Dumbledore.
" My son is dead", exclaimed Arthur Weasley.
" I know!", Voldemort cried too and put out a tissue, wiped his tears. " Oh, I remember my Basilisk and Nagini!"....

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments then, Paravti came in and said, look rons sitting on the bench out side.

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"WHAT!!!" screamed Fred Weasley!

"It's true!" said Paravati.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((WTF is going on here))

message 36: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"MAHAHAHAHAHA, I the AWESOME Fred killed GRINDIWALD," screamed Fred.

"In your dreams," said Dumbledore

message 37: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " No, it's real", Fred argued. " I can beat you", he said to Dumbledore.
Dumbledore was so angry that he put out his wand and casted the Death Curse on Fred. Fred felt on the ground and dead. " No, another son of mine is die!", shouted Molly and Arthur.

message 38: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"You idiots, he was already dead. I just killed him again," said Dumbledore

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Then Fred woke up and screamed Avada Kadavra and dumbledore fell dead.

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"YAH!!! I KILLED A GOOD WIZARD!!"

Fred let that sink in and then screamed out
"NO!!!! I KILLED A GOOD WIZARD!!!!"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (Haha)

Then fred changed into mad-eye, you fools I was always mad-eye not fred, fred is locked up in a dungeon in france with his brothe bill!

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"WTF GET OUT! EITHER WAY YOU DIE!" screamed a random voice.

message 43: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

The random voice was Lockhart

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Hey, I thought you were mental?" Ron yelled.

message 45: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"What? Ehmagawd!!!!! You're Roonil Wazlib!!!!! I am your biggest fan!!!!!!" screamed Lockhart

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Uhh..."

message 47: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Can I lick your hand?" asked Lockhart freaking out

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"NO CREEPER!"

message 49: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

and the scene changed back to Potions and it was completly normal. Everyone who wasn't supposed to there was gone

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Snape stood in the front, writing something.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.