Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I hat him!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was a fool!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
eh...he was important. but was an utter fail

message 3: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons every time I see a book by Cornelia Funk, I think of this guy!

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Taliah wrote: "every time I see a book by Cornelia Funk, I think of this guy!"

lol, but I really hate him, especially when he said that "You-Know-Who is coming back" was a joke.

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea he annoyed me

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "Taliah wrote: "every time I see a book by Cornelia Funk, I think of this guy!"

lol, but I really hate him, especially when he said that "You-Know-Who is coming back" was a joke."

God, I would have killed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If I could have, but seeing he was a made up character...)

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Why did he remind you of Cornelia Funke? I love her books

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

who is that?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments THe person who wrote the Inkheart series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to read those books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey're amazing, if you love harry potter you'll definatley love Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdeath.

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i saw the movies i think. no, im reading the city of ember series and the life as we knew it series

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "THe person who wrote the Inkheart series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to read those books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey're amazing, if you love harry potter you'll defi..."

I like Inkheart

message 13: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Arti wrote: "Hannah wrote: "THe person who wrote the Inkheart series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to read those books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey're amazing, if you love harry pot..."

I have watch the movie...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I want to watch the movie, but I'm also reading the city of ember cities.

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I din't want to watch the movie, I like the book better

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "I want to watch the movie, but I'm also reading the city of ember cities."

GIVE IT UP FOR CITY OF EMBER!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I have not seen the movie. For a book like this, there is no chance that the movie can be as good.

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

eh

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it pretty bad? I am in the middle of Inkspell right now, and I think it's really interesting and good, but a lot of people say that it's boring. I couldn't disagree more.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I found it wicked interesting.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you. I love how Farid, Meggie, Dustfinger, and Fenoglio are all in the book together. I also like how Farid loves Meggie, but she doesn't know if she likes him herself that much.

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh. i didn't read that. im caught into two series

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments which two?

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

the city of ember and life as we knew it

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kewl, :)

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

thanks lol

message 27: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments This topic is about Fudge.... then it turned to be about Inkheart and the city of Ember.... * changing so fast*

message 28: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Fudge doesn't deserve anything

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

he derves a kick in the butt

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, and maybe some public embarassment.

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

good point

message 32: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Sometimes I thought he and Umbridge is a perfect couple

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ew

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Maia wrote: "Yeah, and maybe some public embarassment."

He already got tons, when he was proved wrong and then fired. But he could use some more.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I meant like he has to be in the middle of Hogsmede next to a sign that says " Laugh and shun 'Minister' Fudge for free!"

I would get a good laugh.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe even a shun too. Oh, and he couldn't say anything about it.

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i would throw tomatoes at him and laugh

message 38: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Yeah, me too

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I would put him in one of those head lock things if I wasn't so positive, and then I would strip him and put a basket of tomatoes next to him.

But since I'm super positive I'm going to say "He was just afraid. He was too scared too believe, he wasn't a bad or evil man or anything, he was just a scared man, and he can change."

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

STRIP HIM! WHOAH!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Stripping him is going a bit far, don't you think?

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol just a bit...a lot of people dont wanna see fudge naked

message 43: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 45: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

do you say 'lol' for everything?

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol. yea i kinda do. what else am i supposed to say?!

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

nnooo...im lazy

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

why thanks

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

sorta

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lawlsy

« previous 1 3 4