Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I hate her and her pink bow. I think she wore pink to hide the real evilness that burned like a fire inside her. (Did I go overboard?)

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
eh, no. she looks like mrs. hattie from despicible me

message 5: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
:)

message 6: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I really really really hate this stupid woman. She remind me of pink toad. And the actress play in the movie was so like her. I just want to punch her!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments She was often compared to a toad in the book.

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

sometimes when I really get mad at someone I call them toadface

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol. in teh movie though, she didn't look like a toad. when she interupted dumbledore i was like "OH HELL NO!"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl. :D

message 11: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I hate her when she pretend she was sweet...

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 13: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

she's stuby

message 14: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Yeah!

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

you mean fat?

message 16: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

plump, fat, short, toad faced

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea same thing

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

ADJ. to describe Umbridge

message 19: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments toad and pink... evil!

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

a scab, annoying and picky

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "you mean fat?"

lol.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "toad and pink... evil!"

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments bith are true. She was fat, a toad, pink, and evil!

message 24: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I hate her when she grinned sweetly... just wanna punch on her face!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl!

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i just wanna be like when she's frowning like pop in and say "Turn that frown upside down!"

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

cat lady

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 29: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

she's a old cat lady

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ew

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

ew +in a creepy voice+

My friend says that "+" signs are cooler that "*"

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

never!

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

+ is way kweler than *

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

no 1 like math so no1 likes + signs!

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

pfft!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yeah, phhft

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

phhft

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments y are you saying "phhhfft"? because we are saying it to you.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments you know what I mean.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments phhft.

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

phhft

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments phhhhfffft

message 43: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 20, 2011 05:12PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ppppppppppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Mine was longer , ha!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments so, mine had 84!!! :D

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments So, phhhfts aren't supposed to be planned out!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments That wasn't planned out.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Then mine ca be planned out too.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments so who thinks umbridge can change her ways?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments why else do you think that she can't change?

« previous 1