Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

The Order (Characters) > Arthur Weasley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Was calm and friendly and loyal to his work.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
and funny. at times

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah ...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments And now I'm going to be Tiffany:
and loopy.

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol

message 7: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "Was calm and friendly and loyal to his work."

Plus. I love muggles

message 8: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Yeah, he really interested in muggles things

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Was calm and friendly and loyal to his work."

Plus. I love muggles"

Considering you are one.

message 10: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 10, 2011 12:36PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "Yeah, he really interested in muggles things"

ya think? :)

message 11: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "Arti wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Was calm and friendly and loyal to his work."

Plus. I love muggles"

Considering you are one."

I wish I wasn't

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ahahahhaa....i am a pureblood and my wonderful husband is a half blood *snickers like bellatrix*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (bellatrix)

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 16: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I love bellatrix, too! She was so beautiful and cruel... and loyal!

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

back to arthur..

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Who loves him?

message 19: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Feb 15, 2011 04:50PM) (new)

He's not on my top ten list of favorite characters

message 20: by Minh (last edited Feb 15, 2011 03:50AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Arthur is ok... well, I like his funny...

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

eh

message 22: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

He's not main character

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 24: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yuppsy

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yuppzerz

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yupperzery!

message 27: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yuppsydaisy!

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yupperzerzsyzerydaisypoo!!

yup-zers-sea-e-daisy-poo

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yupperzydoosypoosydozyyyyyyy.

-yup - er- zee- doosy - poosy - doze - eee

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 31: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yopes

message 32: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments hey yo!

message 33: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

hi hi

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

arti! go to erica for mod topic NOW

message 35: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I DID!!

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

OK!!

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

HANNAH!!! U NEED TO APPROVE! U STARTED THE TOPIC!!

message 38: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments What are we talking about?

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ERICA BEING A MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 19, 2011 02:03PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments oh,

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol hannah go to it NOW

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments go to what now?!?!?!

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

nevermind

message 46: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments yay.

message 47: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments day

message 48: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

fay

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments what?!?!?!? this isn't change a letter!!! *starts freakin out*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments stoooooooooooopppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)

« previous 1