Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

The Order (Characters) > Molly Weasley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 260 (260 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Was sweet, caring, and kind. She could also be a tiny bit over protective of her children and harry, and hermione.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea. just a bit :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah just a bit, by not sending them to their education.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you mean? She wanted to keep Ron, Hermione, and Harry in school, but they were set on going.

Molly had a very big anger problem.

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Maia wrote: "What do you mean? She wanted to keep Ron, Hermione, and Harry in school, but they were set on going.

Molly had a very big anger problem."

I mean she wouldn't let them go to school. And yes, but it only showed mostly towardd the twind. I love the twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "Was sweet, caring, and kind. She could also be a tiny bit over protective of her children and harry, and hermione."

a tiny bit?

message 8: by Minh (last edited Feb 10, 2011 03:53AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I love the part when she cursed Bellatrix and started dueling with her in the DH ...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I was kinda sad she let Bellatrix die without torturing her first, although I love belltrix.

message 10: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

well, what if when she was torturing her Voldemort came a killed her?

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol no wasting time!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly would never do that! She was to kind to ever torchure someone, nomatter who that someone was

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

when someone goes for their only daughter, shoot, she would torchure them to nevilles' parents' state

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You think so, I mean I have no doubt that Molly would kill her, but torchure her like that?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Well, as tiff said, when that person tried to kill her only daughter ...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I guess your right, but do you think it was just because Ginny is her only daughter, or do you think she would do that for any of her kids, Harry, and Hermione?

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Maia wrote: "Yeah, I guess your right, but do you think it was just because Ginny is her only daughter, or do you think she would do that for any of her kids, Harry, and Hermione?"

of course!

message 19: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Molly is nice, especially with Harry...

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. she treated him like a son

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments and he deserved it, because he had no mother. :(

message 22: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Maia wrote: "Yeah, I guess your right, but do you think it was just because Ginny is her only daughter, or do you think she would do that for any of her kids, Harry, and Hermione?"

she probably would have

message 23: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

and Ginny was underaged, the rest were more advanced in dueling

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Harry didn't only deserve Molly treating him like a son because he had no mother! He was very humble and mistreated AND kind AND caring AND smart!

message 25: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

alot of ANDs

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

AND he wasnt smart, he had as much knowledge as my front tooth AND he was mean to ron and hermy AND he yelled a lot

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Woa, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, hermy. I love Hagrid's brother.

Ah Grawp

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "Woa, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

MY HUSBAND IS DEAD!

message 31: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

srry, :(

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

*sob* its hard

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Lol.Well, I thought you were married in your head, or you said something like that somewhere.

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

IM NOT INSANE!!!BLEHBYBLEDIBLAHBLEHMEAHLTEHIB!

message 35: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

sure...

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 37: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

B)

sunglasses smily

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "IM NOT INSANE!!!BLEHBYBLEDIBLAHBLEHMEAHLTEHIB!"

of course you aren't why would we ever think that?

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i dont know! people are hurtful *turns away holding hand in a hurt looking way*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm just kidding. lol.

message 41: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

noticed :)

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 43: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Happy now arti? :)

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

OMG arti has 539 comments!! speed it up arti!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yah!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite Irene only has 3oo! Speed it up Irene!

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

omg

message 50: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

THANX FOR CELEBRATING

« previous 1 3 4 5 6