Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments The awesomest! (sp?) I love her, except she didn't have much of a part.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
I LOVE HER! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! I WAS HER FOR HALLOWEEN!

i dont love her as much as snape though. my husband *dreams*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Finally a comment besides loopy. :)

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
and loopy :)

message 6: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Tiffany wrote: "I LOVE HER! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! I WAS HER FOR HALLOWEEN!

i dont love her as much as snape though. my husband *dreams*"

Have you ever been Snape?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Prob. I mean it's the number one snape fan we're talkign about here! Just sayin.

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:P

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

im gonna be him this halloween :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments wait, so have you been him b4?

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

no

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments but your the number 1 snape fan, and you haven't been snape yet? Just sayin.

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh i started last year. then i had an obsession over tonks. so i was her. but before i had an obsession over snape and tonks, it was sirius. so i was him one year

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments oh. So you weren't alway the "#1 snape fan?"

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

well, i loved snape from the begginning, but at the time, i wasn't obsessed. but i loved him. then i became over obseesed

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yea ...

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

A few more months to go till Halloween, keep on the obsession!

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh you bet him

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "A few more months to go till Halloween, keep on the obsession!"

Afew more? There's still 2/3 of the year left!

message 22: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

well, I don't want to discourage her

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "well, I don't want to discourage her"

sure ....

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

meh

message 26: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i like tha

message 28: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

it's like death eyes and smiley! Great combination. XP hehe

message 29: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

srry

message 30: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

YAH!

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

;)

message 33: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments =))

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

YAH

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

CHEESE

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kkkkkk

message 37: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

MICE

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

rice!! the number one product in china and japan :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "rice!! the number one product in china and japan :)"

I thought there was a time and place for everything and that if we wante dto play games we were supposed to go to the games section.

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

don't take my wordsd

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I was pointing out that you weren't following your own rules!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Believe me, I wasn't taking your words!

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

bleh

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

TONKS!!

message 47: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tonks!

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

she rocks. i cried when she died.

not as much as when snape died though

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

obviosly :)

« previous 1