Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Students at Hogwarts > Luna Lovegood

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments A naive girl who was independent, believed in herself, and an inspiration to modern women. :)

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
and loopy

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments But the actress plays Luna Lovegood was really beautiful.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
she was gorgeous. i wish i was her!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I know, except they don't show her as pretty as that in the movie. They make the characters shorter too. It's kinda weird.

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea.

message 7: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons hey, how is 'yea' pronounced? 'yeah'? 'yay'? 'yee'? please let me know, I've wondered for years.

anyway, Luna's awesome, and I like how her name sort of lets you know she's crazy.

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea is pronounched yeah

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Taliah wrote: "hey, how is 'yea' pronounced? 'yeah'? 'yay'? 'yee'? please let me know, I've wondered for years.

anyway, Luna's awesome, and I like how her name sort of lets you know she's crazy."

I know! I just realized that, because loony, lunatic, luna!!

message 10: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I LOVE LUNA!!!

message 11: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments She kinda lunatic but she was really good and brave!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, she never realized or acted as if she had fear.

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

haha luna-tic

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl, :D

message 15: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lol hehehehe

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments thnx!

message 17: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

ur welcomefor whatever

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments whatever your welcome.

message 19: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

whats with the mix- up words?

message 20: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yah, thats what I asked

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "?words up-mix the with whats"

ENOUGH OF YOU! FROM NOW ON IM DELETING THOSE ANNOYING COMMENTS!

message 22: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments okay then let back at Luna... so... I love her long hair... and her patronus

message 23: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

she's pretty

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yes, yes she is

message 25: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

her eyes are all dreamy

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

nargles

message 27: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AND WRACKSPURTS

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i think u have some, arti

message 29: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I KNOW :)

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i will never know though. i need to borrow luna's glasses

message 31: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

OR GET A COPY OF THAT EDITION QUIBBLER

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ill see xeno for a free one...maybe if i show my dark mark

message 33: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

oh yah sure, he'll give you a free quibbler if u show him your dark mark. He'll say
"Hey Tiffany! Nice mark. You know the Crumple-Horned Snorkack can make really good plum marks. Here's a Quibbler, visit soon!"

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

hey, if he doesn't, i ransack his place. thats the last resort

message 35: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

LOL

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 37: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

YES, XENO LOVEGOOD LOVES DARK MARKS

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

okay then. goodbye

message 39: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

BYE

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 41: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

soo...luna lovegood

message 43: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

is totally awesome!!!!!

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

and loopy.

message 45: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I LIKE LOOPY. LUNA

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

loony lovegood

message 47: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

that's mean

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

no. luna's awesome. i just said it as a joke

message 49: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

oh

message 50: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7