Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Students at Hogwarts > Neville Longbottom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 265 (265 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments He was really sweet, kind, and insecure.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
and loopy

message 3: by Minh (last edited Feb 08, 2011 03:21AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments And clumsy, but brave (oh, Nagini is a beautiful snake)

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "And clumsy, but brave (oh, Nagini is a beautiful snake)"

Kinda random. I wonder what happened to him though.

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

true.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Nagini? Neville killed her, remember? I love Neville! He's so awesome. It is so sad about his parents.

message 9: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons yeah, I mean, having your parents murdered would be bad enough, but tortured to insanity? that would be pretty rough growing up.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It's awefull. I love how Neville kept the gum wrapper his mother gave him though. It was so sweet.

message 11: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Poor him! :(

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

:'( i felt so bad for him

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Maia wrote: "Nagini? Neville killed her, remember? I love Neville! He's so awesome. It is so sad about his parents."

Really? Where does it say that in the books? I feel so bad for him, it's like watching your pparents die. Except you watch them every day. I can see why he would be scared and insecure.

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Taliah wrote: "yeah, I mean, having your parents murdered would be bad enough, but tortured to insanity? that would be pretty rough growing up."

I guess, but at least he can visit them

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah and he has to watch them walk around like crazies!!!!!! I mean it's worse then them dying!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

It a matter of opinion

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

OPINION!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Neville killed Nagini in the seventh book, when Voldemort tried to control him with the ellder wand that was actually Harry's. He killed her with a sword I think, but I could mistaken.

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Oh, I never knew. :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. I'm sorry. Have you not read the book yet? Oh shoot, I just gave it away.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments No I've read the book, 20 times actualloy. Just missed it.

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Spelled actuallly wrong. In my "message 23"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Oh no! I spelled it wrong in "message 25" too.

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh lol. its fine

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I know, just trying to sound worried, don't ask y.

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i wont. lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments soooooooooooooooo ................ neville ................

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, he did because of his clusminess, what do you guys think he would have been like, if he wasn't clusmy?

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "No I've read the book, 20 times actualloy. Just missed it."

no offense, but how did you miss that part? It's like right there!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine, I miss stuff like that too sometimes

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I know just wondering

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm not a very thourough reader, and I have short term memory loss like dori, (lol, finding nemo)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Love that movie. You know, most fish can only remember things for about a minute or two.

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

just keep swimming! just keep swimming! just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!

message 38: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "I'm not a very thourough reader, and I have short term memory loss like dori, (lol, finding nemo)"

Dori talks too much

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

she does

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "just keep swimming! just keep swimming! just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!"

lol, I know.

Arti wrote: "Hannah wrote: "I'm not a very thourough reader, and I have short term memory loss like dori, (lol, finding nemo)"

Dori talks too much"

Well, it's her character's personality to talk, so she kinda has too ...

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that she talks a lot. It's what brings together her whole persona.

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Neville is plump (the nice word for fat)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) I actually think I'd go out with Neville
lmao

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ew! lol

message 47: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I agree with tiffany. UGH!! I HATE SPELLING!!

message 48: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Long bottom... I felt that a clumsy name someway

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Jasmine wrote: "I actually think I'd go out with Neville
lmao"

He's not that bad in real life. He's cute too.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6