Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Students at Hogwarts > Cho Chang

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 07, 2011 02:56PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments She was kinda annoying. If you know what I mean. She was an emotional wreck too.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
and loopy

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I was really really really hate Cho Chang... although I don't know why, ...

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea. she was annoying and always crying

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I kinda feel bad for her though.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments She had a lot of weight on her shoulders. Her boyfriend dying, her best friend betraying the D.A, ect.

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. but i hate her. now that i think of it...she looks like bethany...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She was always quite full of herself though. And she constantly needed someone there for her, not at all independant. It's surprising she was Ravenclaw because she was never very analytic.

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

its weird though, bethany (huang) likes ravenclaw and she looks like cho chang!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kk. But I disagree with Maia, she changed after the 5th book, well according to Harry Potter Wikia, she became independent or seen with few friends, she shunned all other society. Her only true friend became Marietta.

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I always hated Cho.
First, she was never right for Harry. Harry should have always chosen Ginny

message 12: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons I'm not sure if this is a normal reaction, but I laughed when she took harry to that tea shop on valentines day and started crying about cedric. It justs seems funny to me.

message 13: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Taliah wrote: "I'm not sure if this is a normal reaction, but I laughed when she took harry to that tea shop on valentines day and started crying about cedric. It justs seems funny to me."

Lol, me too, with a little angry. I mean, she just like a freak, suddenly mentioned Cedric and cried.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments She was prob. just confused in what to believe in. On what side the most honorable wizard in the world (Dumbledore) is telling her ( well everyone) that he was killed by Voldemort (the most feared wizard in the world, but on the other hand the ministry is denying it and saying that he died of natural causes, and she tries to talk about it with Harry and replies by saying he's got an interview to go to. I think it was also Harry's fault.

But everyone can agree that she was annoying. :)

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Taliah wrote: "I'm not sure if this is a normal reaction, but I laughed when she took harry to that tea shop on valentines day and started crying about cedric. It justs seems funny to me."

it is kinda funny

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

who takes their date on VALENTINES DAY of all days and talks about THEIR DEAD BF?!?! FOOLERY!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's a bit amusing.

I wonder what made JK Rowling write her in. I mean, she was never a very important character. Harry should have just chosen Ginny from the beggining

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I think she wanted to show what characteristics she brought out in Harry and why she wasn't good for him. I think it would have been too neat if Harry had just been with his girl from the start.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah you're right. And I think we all are being a bit hard on Cho. I mean she had just lost her boyfriend, and the boy that she liked had been the only person to see him die by a person that the ministy has been saying is never coming back. And on top of that, Harry wouldn't say anything about that night. Imagine if all of that happened to you. You really have to cut her some slack.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Finally, someone sees it my way! But I'm always too positive.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

It's always good to be possitive though.

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Except when your too positive ...

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. then that's bad

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments sooo .............. Cho ..............

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

it would have been
"oh yah, he chose Ginny just like she wanted"

But since he chose Cho first it was like BAM when he chose Ginny

message 28: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I still don't like Cho...

message 29: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I toats agree

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

dit

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I am sometimes so positive that people call me preppy. I hate it because I am really not preppy. I mean, I thought about cheerleading but didn't do it because of all the mean girls and sluts who do it at my school. No offense to anyone who is a cheerleader unless you are mean, self-centered, and a slut. Then I probably don't like you.

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

dont use that word...its bad...how old are you? if you're like 13 then ok

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm like 13, I'm in 7th. but that word is kinda offensive, I think we shouldn't use that word unless 100% necassary, just my op.

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

agreed. I'm almost 12, and Im in 6th. B-day's in March!

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

im almost 12! my b-days in august (im in 6th)

message 36: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Tiffany wrote: "im almost 12! my b-days in august (im in 6th)"

Wow, both of you are young...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments How old are you?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm like 13.

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

im 11 :( i dont even have a phone cuz im a lame-o

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I am toats almost 12!

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

same! i have...lets see...1...2...6 months to go lol

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

1 month!

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ew

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Bleh!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments And all the other ones I can think of.

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Meh!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Something that rymes with bleh is meh!

« previous 1 3