people who can't stand mars candy kills discussion

hi and if you believe in mars candy kills, you shouldn't believe in it anymore

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 18 comments Mod
It's posted in every single group I'm in, well almost every group but someone told me their sister worked for mars candy kills and she said the mars candy kills thing is not true and she's never heard of it so it's a fake!

message 2: by jump86 (new)

jump86  (jump86) Yeah I'm not going to stop eatinf candy just to save a stupid little rat!

message 3: by Kayli 500 (new)

yea I hate rats and mice!

message 4: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) My sister is a HUGE animal rights environmentalist. She has never even heard of it. If she had, believe me, she would be doing heavy-duty battle with them right now. So, I definitely do not believe in Mars candy kills.

message 5: by Kayli 500 (new)

yea I can't believe it!

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 4 comments i don't no if it's true or not but like liesel said, i'm not going to stop eating candy just 2 save a stupid little rat!

~♥Tal♥~*♥I ROCK♥*:P | 2 comments there is NO proof that mars candy kills is real! im not going to stop eating mars candy just cuz there is this rumor going around about mars candy kills!

message 8: by Kayli 500 (new)

agreed let's report it on the news even though it's somewhat last years news and people think it's true, I don't think so. Let's research and then whoever gets the most research and proof that this evil evil stupid mars candy kills thing is not true or is then we will have a party and we'll have a member of the year for this group.

message 9: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Sounds good to me.

message 10: by Turtle (new)

Turtle | 1 comments Yeah, I don't believe the Holocaust happened either. I mean, if there are survivors to bitch about it, than whose to say nobody died right?