Christian Goodreaders discussion

General Group Info > Folder Cleanup

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon (new)

Jon (jonmoss) | 111 comments I created a couple of new folders this afternoon and moved all of the unfiled (previously marked as 'general' folder) to specific folders.

If you would like a folder created, or have other suggestions for placement of articles, please let me know and I'll try to accommodate your requests.

As a reminder, when saving a new post, always pick a folder, or the GoodReads site for our group gets cranky and can't always find your post.

Blessings,

Jon

message 2: by Ron (new)

Ron | 79 comments We don't want GoodReads cranky. (That's our job.)

message 3: by Jon (new)

Jon (jonmoss) | 111 comments Ron wrote: "We don't want GoodReads cranky. (That's our job.)"

lol

message 4: by Darby (new)

Darby Karchut LOL!

message 5: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1836 comments I'd like to address a request to the authors in our group in particular. When you post a comment announcing a time-sensitive giveaway offer or special price, could you please delete that comment after the offer has expired? (That's much like taking down expired paper notices on public billboards, so they don't get cluttered.) Otherwise, Banner or I have to take time to do it (which we'd rather spend in more constructive ways). Thanks for your cooperation!