Five Book Challenge discussion

Beth? You game?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gary (new)

Gary (kaaserpent) | 22 comments I haven't come up with five books, yet, but I think I have at least a tiny grasp of your "taste."

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth Dawkins | 26 comments Oh yea!!! I will have fun coming up with your list :) I will keep your taste in mind as well!

message 3: by Gary (new)

Gary (kaaserpent) | 22 comments But I hope you surprise me, as well. I should probably put the rest of my books on GoodReads at some point... :)

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth Dawkins | 26 comments I will! I already have a couple in mind I think you will like.

My next mission is to go on your goodreads books and see what you have been reading, so that would be a good thing!

message 5: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Parsons | 17 comments Mod
mwa ha ha...mwa Ha HA!! yes, my pretties, yes!

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth Dawkins | 26 comments In the spirit of mixing movies- "Runaway!!!"

message 7: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Parsons | 17 comments Mod
Hahhahha! Okay, not really evil. No, come back. Really. I'm just excited to see what you guys choose for each other. How about this one. Read like the wind!

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth Dawkins | 26 comments lmao! I think you checkmated me.

message 9: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Jerpe (nathanjerpe) | 16 comments Oh! We forgot to mention the veto rule. You are allowed to keep a sixth, hidden title in your list. If your target reader doesn't like one of the five books you assigned them, they can exercise their veto and take the sixth book instead.

But if you don't like the sixth book either, well, you're screwed :)

message 10: by Gary (new)

Gary (kaaserpent) | 22 comments Beth, I haven't forgotten you. I just haven't had time to get up into my library and gaze at my collection to see what you might like.

message 11: by Beth (new)

Beth Dawkins | 26 comments :) I look forward to it!

message 12: by Gary (new)

Gary (kaaserpent) | 22 comments Beth, my suggestions are up. :)

message 13: by Beth (new)

Beth Dawkins | 26 comments Sweet!!