Olympics 08 United discussion

Rules of the group > All the Countries are equaly fantastic

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 77 comments Mod
Nobody needs to start a fight in this group, because we are all united and working together in the same world to reach one common goal, to live a happy and healthy long life. I think all the countries are amazing, and can't we all just forget our differences and get along for one of the most spectacular events in the world?

thank you!!! finally some one who thinks the same!! and you all can forget your differences, but if u dont want to, u have no reason to be in this group, i named in Olympics 08 Untied for a reason. we r all united at the olympics, and if the athletes can forgive and forget, can't we??

right!!!

exactly

right,

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 56 comments btw, u have no idea how much the athletes h8 each other...

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 56 comments XD! and then they themselves talk about how u should blahblahblah whatever. u no? which is ironic.

message 8: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 56 comments i no. i met this 1 athlete (who btw was in the olympics) and she was talking 2 us about teamwork and all that stuff and playing fair and stuff and l8r i looked her up and she cheated so bad!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 56 comments u read percy jackson?

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 56 comments oh. cause there a group of ppl r called the olympians. XD