Problems with Life/Emos and Goths discussion

Love Life > Love kills slowly...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 175 (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So true....

...but I never knew it hurt so much...

message 2: by Selin (new)

Selin | 292 comments Why i became emo is mainly because of this idiot guy who i loved and cared about so much, and got nothing in return, now i wanna kill him so bad!

message 3: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) ARE YOU SERIOUS OR JUST KIDDING

message 4: by Selin (new)

Selin | 292 comments on the killing? if i commit suicide hes comming with me!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 1836 comments ive been single for 6 months now and ive been hardly been able to get over my ex bf Lucas :(

message 6: by Selin (new)

Selin | 292 comments ive never gone out with a guy, see, thats how creepy i am

message 7: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments I gave to agree. I think of the guy I like and have to gasp for air, it's as if I'm not just metephoricaly drowning in depression.

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 1836 comments Selin *MCR FAN FOR LIFE!* wrote: "ive never gone out with a guy, see, thats how creepy i am"

wow

message 9: by Selin (new)

Selin | 292 comments no not really, in our school guys kinda expect us to do the first move and thats not gonna happen

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments ... rely bacon? you thinck that is weard?... im single... i actuly have my first crush... and he sits next to my in home room... he is everything i everwished for...((high expectations... ;P))but... he is not very tanatious in school...

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 1836 comments i'sOkAy (European Noble)Oui....nein wrote: "... rely bacon? you thinck that is weard?... im single... i actuly have my first crush... and he sits next to my in home room... he is everything i everwished for...((high expectations... ;P))but....."

YES REALLY

message 12: by Selin (new)

Selin | 292 comments ...

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments ... i cant believe it... and you know what some kid called me?... "big Mangow"... i was walking up the stairs with my friend i stepped on his heal and he stoped and i ran into him his butt in my friends face (the funy thing is they were dating for a wile... and he does not remember her...) and he called me a fliping MANGO?!... WTH!

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments I HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE!... if you count Kayla, Kyle, Twitchy, and a bunch more of my friends...

message 15: by Selin (new)

Selin | 292 comments oki...???

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 1836 comments i'sOkAy (European Noble)Oui....nein wrote: "I HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE!... if you count Kayla, Kyle, Twitchy, and a bunch more of my friends..."

cool

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments we are rely going as a group... but me and kayle are calling it a date... her boyfriend is jelious... and my other best friend...

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 1836 comments cool hope u all have fun

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments we also took the moas retarted survay... it is supoesd to match me with the one person... i was messing with the test ... i was puting the opposit ansers b/c my mum did not say i cant... but i rely do want a batmobiel...

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 1836 comments i'sOkAy (European Noble)Oui....nein wrote: "it was so stooped!"

yep

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 73 comments Hey, um... I wrote some 'love' poetry... Kinda goes in this topic... And... I'm going to post some of it in this post... If... If you want to read it... and comment.. That would be nice....

Just Another Girl in Love
Just another silly little girl in love.
She waits, and waits and waits.
She will be loyal and true to the end.
That was a promise she made a long time ago.
She smiles every day.
She laughs and makes jokes every day.
She will keep her promises.
She's slowly fading.
She smiles and tries to ignore the screaming in her ears.
She is in love, she says.
She will live for love, she says.
She doesn't know
That not every fairy tale has a happy ending.
She still pretends that she lives for love.
She pretends for her friends, her family.
Her scars were all accidents, she says.
And they still believe her.
I'm sick, she says.
Can I stay home today?, she asks.
Yes, they say.
Only until you get better, they say.
She avoids her problems like the coward she is.
She doesn't want to leave her childish innocence behind.
She is naive.
She goes back to where the problems started.
She takes a deep breath.
She longs to be hated.
How many of us can say that?
How many long to be hated?
Just another silly little girl in love,
Not realizing that hatred is so easy.
She is hated by many.
But loved by so many more.
But this girl can't see them.
She can't see all of the ones who love her.
Can you see the ones who love you?
She is still just a child,
What does she know of love?, they say.
Nobody listens to her.
She knows plenty of love.
Don't the ones who love her know?
It's so hard.
She takes the pens and pencils,
And carves hearts into her arms.
She decorates herself with the painful body art,
it distracts from her emotional pain.
She's happiest at this time.
Her tears never fall.
Like she would let them.
Drowning in her storm of emotions.
This is her life,
Comprised of several small words.
Squished into a tiny poem.
What if I told you,
That this girl was me?
Would it make this story more important?
Or will you criticize me?
After all, I truly am,

Did you know?
Did you know that I cried
When you said good-bye?
Did you know that the next day
I laughed and pretended I didn't care?
Did you know that I worried
Even when you told me not to?
Did you know that I had so much to tell you
But I never did?
Did you know that I cared
Even when you told me to go away?
Did you know that I bit my lip and worried
When I thought you might not be all right?
Did you know that I loved you
Even when you said good-bye for the last time?
Did you know that I starved myself, made myself throw up
So I could impress you?
Did you know that I cared
Before you even knew me more then 'Blonde Brownie'?
Did you know that my love still grew
Even when you screamed and yelled at me?
Did you know that even when I complained that you didn't do anything
I still loved you?
Did you know?
Did you know,
Or did you think I was just a bitch?
Because I love you.
I love you more than you know.
And you know why?
Because you walked away.
You walked away the day I need you.

message 24: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Theyre great. I realize they're about you but a lot og girls can relate to them. I can't relate to the anerexic part other then the fact that I know people who are anerexic and one that looks it.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments I like your poetry... im not good at wrighting... but i still do wright... just not that much and when i do... it usualy has an inside joke...

message 27: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 73 comments Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon wrote: "thats awesome"

i'sOkAy (European Noble)Oui....nein wrote: "I like your poetry... im not good at wrighting... but i still do wright... just not that much and when i do... it usualy has an inside joke..."

KB (Beautiful Existence) wrote: "Theyre great. I realize they're about you but a lot og girls can relate to them. I can't relate to the anerexic part other then the fact that I know people who are anerexic and one that looks it."

Thanks, that really means a lot... Since no one else seems to care enough to read them... Not even my so-called 'friends'.... Love slowly kills.

message 29: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 73 comments It's so sad... but so true... And there are different types of love....

message 30: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Yep

message 31: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments KB (Beautiful Existence) wrote: "Theyre great. I realize they're about you but a lot og girls can relate to them. I can't relate to the anerexic part other then the fact that I know people who are anerexic and one that looks it."

Nevermind. The person that looks it I have been told just has an eating disorder. I hope that's true.

message 32: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 73 comments Anorexia IS an eating disorder.>> So is Bulimia.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Love kills slowly...

FACT! I know first loves is just a phase. but it's just that after confessing & getting rejected, I felt empty inside for like 5 months. I don't really think about it, but it still hurts.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2011 05:54PM) (new)

Yes it is. I'm just lucky I never get to see him again. I wanted to go visit my junior high a few weeks ago, but i stayed home after knowing he'll be there.

message 35: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Chichi *Mrs. Ivashkov. The original* wrote: "xXRossiya AruXx wrote: "Anorexia IS an eating disorder.>> So is Bulimia."

It is. And it also happens in men"

I'm talking about when people Try to throw up or starve themselves on purpose.

message 36: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Now I'm back to fearing for his life.

message 37: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments He's not even my friend just some annoying kid I liked last year and now like has an obsession with me and won't leave me alone but yes. And the worst part about it is that it might be that he's trying to look slimy and nice for me. :'(

message 38: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments What if he's not. That'd be embarrassing. But if he is I could be saving a life. I was thinking about what I'd do to stop him from being like bulimic and I decided I'd even go out with this kid even if I'm like in love with his best friend. *sigh*.

message 39: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Yeah. The soonest I can talk to him is monday so something bad might happen and all.

message 40: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Yes we do.

message 41: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments People DIE from it.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments it scickens me how stuped people are... and how recles they are with there body... if you want someone to love you... they need to love your inside... not your looks... and you only have one body... so you need to keep it helthy

message 43: by Selin (new)

Selin | 292 comments totally, but love no longer matters to me...

message 45: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Always has always will... Everything that people say about love is like talking about how you date the person for a month or two then know you love them but what if you aren't dating the person, never even have been, and know with all your heart and soul that you love them?

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments i love my friends... but that is kind of a given...

message 47: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments I mean like I love someone and I know I do. OMG. At the dance on Friday I asked this person I love to dance and they said no. :( their dad was there and all but still...

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments ... ny legs hurt from all the dancing i did at my dance ... i danced with all my friends...

message 49: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments I danced with my friends too... But it was a slow song and I asked and they were like "No. Sorry. I can't"

I walked to a corner and sat down then the next song had 'fun'.

message 50: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments It was fake fun like you know dancing and laughing with your friends... You could say I put on a mask...

« previous 1 3 4