X-Men Roleplay discussion

Characters > Silverbreeze's Characters.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 7 comments Name: Cynder

Age: Nineteen. An age many average folk may or may not look forward to in their normal lives, but it means nothing to Cynder. It is but a number marking another year she has managed to survive through, but do not mistake her for one who merely desires to 'get through.' She lives life to the fullest she can, for fear the one day another may take away all freedom she possess'.

Gender: Female. She does flaunt it frequently towards males- particularly if there's something she wants from them. She does not see them as under her own sex, though: males are but the other side of her own species who inhabit this world. If anything, she loves them, and revels in their company.

Appearance: http://www.promgirl.com/_img/PRODUCTS... The girl situated on the right with the blue dress.

Personality: On first appearance, this mutant may seem calm and reasonable, if not a bit hostile. She's rather wary of people she hasn't met, and is all about self-control and how to think logically. It is better to make rational decisions than go barging into some place and making a complete fool of oneself, is Cynder's opinion. She's not normally one to let emotions influence her, but there's one thing she finds hard to resist; revenge. Embarassing or angering can create an unexplainable hate, and even if someone is just at the wrong place at the wrong time it doesn't excuse them from her wrath. Every witness must be dealt with, one way or another.

Cynder isn't all doom and gloom, however, although she would have those she just met believe it- the less friends, the less people she has to worry about. She's actually easily amused and fun-loving, yet she expects that if you dish out jokes at others you should be able to take some back, too. To those she knows, she's light-hearted and teasing, and she'll stick up for friends with sharp words or even a fist if necessary. That's not to mean she goes looking for trouble- she can just be a little blunt and hates most children.

This female uses witty comments and out-landish remarks more often than not, simply for the reason that she doesn't like being compared to "everyone else." She takes it as an insult, actually, and is more accepting to words like 'weird' and 'humorous.' Most of her comebacks do have a touch of humor to them, and most of them are not designed to insult- merely to amuse the people around her. Cynder purposely sets out to distinguish herself from others, and will hardly ever do what is expected of her.

Days usually spent lounging in the sun or finding means to amuse herself, Cynder is really a playful Graceling who enjoys making others laugh, but equally enjoys vengeance if she's in a bad enough mood, which is usually just from a lack of sleep. Her mouth can run off sometimes, which is the main reason she gets in trouble so much, but she doesn't overly care for the opinions of others and would rather tell them where to shove it.

Mutation: Cynder's mutation is all about the mind. She can not only read the mind, but also send telepathical messages and alter others memories, personality and pretty much anything that identifies them as being the person they are (apart from outward appearance). This doesn't make her a mind controller, she merely changes people to how she wants them to be, although she rarely finds an excuse to use this part of her mutation.

Views: She doesn't care. If she's a mutant, she's a mutant, and those who haven't received the gene are merely ignorant to the ways of those who have. You might as well ask her whether she thinks it's more beneficial to live in a rich family or average family- everyhing has its cons and pros. Rather, she'd prefer to live on her own away from the judgement of others and where she doesn't have to think twice about whether or not her actions are socially correct.

Crush: She has a crush, but I feel no obligation to tell any of you who it is. She thinks that he is misunderstood, and there is a lot more to him than he would have anyone believe. In fact, her opinion is that others have only scratched the surface, and there is a different side to him he has yet to show. Is he waiting for someone to discover it? Or is he quite content with hiding it? {Please note, this views are Cynders, and are not supposed to influences ones character in any way}

Other:

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 143 comments Oi! Silver is here!

Of course, a crush :P

message 3: by Silverbreeze (last edited Feb 06, 2011 07:53PM) (new)

Silverbreeze | 7 comments I've been here for a while. Whether I posted or not is a completely different story.

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Huh. Cynder. Again.

message 5: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 7 comments Only the second time, Jasmine, which is less than your own characters. Aren't you in Australia by now?

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Nope. Couple more days before we fly up to Perth. Dunno whether we're seeing my uncle before or after the funeral, but I won't let my mum leave without seeing him. He still owes me >:)

message 7: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 7 comments ...How long are you up there?

message 8: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy A week or two. I'm not sure, I only care that I'm getting time off school :D

message 9: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 7 comments I see.

message 10: by Kayla (last edited Feb 07, 2011 07:37AM) (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
I don't get off school if a family member dies. How come you get to go to Australia? :(

message 11: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Because I only have two cousins, and the one who died was one of them.

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Oh. Lucky. My family will get me a freaking babysitter if someone dies and the funeral is during school. I didn't get to go to my grandfather's funeral, or my grandma's or my aunt's, or one of my cousins.

message 13: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I don't really call one of my only cousins dying lucky, though I do understand you're probably saying lucky to the time off school. I've got no aunties, so they're probably the only cousins I'll ever have. Or rather, the remaining one.

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Yes, I meant lucky to the time off school.

message 15: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Feb 07, 2011 06:59PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy And then there's the deal with my uncle in prison, whether I really want to go becasue of study, blahblahblah, etc. etc. My father's obsessed with my grades.

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
So's mine. Under a 95 is unacceptable.