How about we just RP??God. discussion

rp♥♥ > New Percy Jackson rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1078 comments Mod
((new one))

message 2: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1078 comments Mod
Fira sighed, bored in her cabin and decided to go out for a bit.

message 3: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 1155 comments Mod
((I am alive~!))

B yawned, staring at breakfast- eggs, bacon, sausage.

message 4: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((good!))

Fira smiled at B and walked to the edge of the forest, as if to say, "When you'e done, come meet me in the forest."

message 5: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Come eat..." B said, slightly worried.

message 6: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira sighed and walked to her table, sitting down and eating a little bit of food.

message 7: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Danke." B said, smiling a faint smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

message 8: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

She replied, "Ich sehe nicht, Halle." and watched around for her other friend.

(("I don't see Halle."))

message 9: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (last edited Feb 24, 2011 04:19PM) (new)

B was very confused. He did NOT understand that much German. At all.

message 10: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira smiled in apology. "I said I don't see Halle today. Sorry."

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (last edited Feb 24, 2011 04:19PM) (new)

"Ah...." B nodded, and his face brightened. "It's OK!"

message 12: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

She had a slight grin, and nodded.

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

((Fallen Star- Blood on the Dance Floor. BxFira.))

B smiled happily, and ate.... Ramen?

message 14: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((alright, I'll skip teh dubstep.))

When Fira was done eating, she walked out into the forest to wander. "I'll find my own way back somehow," she whispered to herself.

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (last edited Feb 12, 2011 05:59PM) (new)

((Ja))

B left eating to follow her, bringing food with him.

message 16: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((aww!YES IT IS!!))

Fira walked along, nudging a rock with her toe. At the moment, she felt as insignificant as that little pebble, so small in the world, an afterthought of a glancing passerby.

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

((I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS ADOWABLE!<3))

"F-fira-chan?" B called, nervously stepping into the dark woods.

message 18: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((*grin*))

She snapped out of her deep train of thought, stepping off the path of that small emotional road. "Yes?" she asked softly, turning.

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

((<333))

"Fira-chan!" B saw her and glomped her.

message 20: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira hit the ground hard and gasped for breath, suddenly awake and alert. Her face was red, as he was on top of her, she started stuttering as badly as he did, "B-b-k-k-kun!"

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B turned tomato red, and stood up quickly.
"S-s-sorry!!!! A-are you h-hurt??" B asked, biting his lip.

message 22: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"No," she smiled and laughed slightly, getting up and dusting the dirt off her clothes. "Not at all," she muttered, hugging him.

((gtg))

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

((:( Nu))

"Good!" B was still bright red.

message 24: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

When she stepped back, she asked with a small laugh, "So, the reason for tackling me was...?"

message 25: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"N-no r-reaso-son..." B stammeed, still red.

message 26: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira blinked but then covered up her surprise with a small smile. "Okay." she said, taking his hand and leading him through the forest. "What do you feel like doing today? My head is blank, but I really don't care."

message 27: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Anything...." B said quietly, being the adowable son of Hades that he is!

message 28: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira refused to let herself smile again, and turned to him, stopping, a thoughtful look on her face. "Um..how about we be alone for a while?" she asked, still not knowing why when people snicker or whistle when she said that she was alone with B for a day.

message 29: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Mkaay~" B smiled with cheerful innocence up at her as the sadistic role-player demands TORTURE.D:<

message 30: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira smiled and led him around to the lake, sitting down and looking down at the water. "Hahaha," she giggled to herself, then looked down again. She giggled again.

((YOU come up with something, onee!))

message 31: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

((....Really?! *glittery eyes*))

B leaned next to her, giggling slightly.

message 32: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((I'll help you if you want *griiin* I've been really pissed off lately and you know how I get when I'm like that...you know, fanfiction plans and the like *evil smirk*))

Fira leaned her head against B's shoulder, thinking about sad things.

message 33: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

((OHNOSOMETHINGMUUCHWORSE.>D))

B smiled, thinking of giraffes and clouds and the zoo.

message 34: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira smiled back, thinking about how everything should end for her. She felt like she didn't deserve her life with B.

message 35: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B thought of multi-colored giraffes.

message 36: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"I'm going to go... check on Halle-chan...I'll be right back," she muttered, getting up and walking away to the Poseidon cabin.

message 37: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B nodded silently and sadly. "Hurry back..."

message 38: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira smiled gently and nodded, running over and very lightly tapping on the door. "Halle-chaaan? Are you awake?"

message 39: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Why? Who's asking?!" Halle demanded.

message 40: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"It's me, Fira," she called back. Halle usually isn't this jumpy. I thought she knew my voice, she thought. "I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the edge of the lake and hang out or something. B is making things a little... awkward," she blushed. The only thing that was actually making it 'awkward' were her feelings toward him.

message 41: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"How?" Halle swung the door open, grinning broadly. Well... It was more of a smirk.

message 42: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Ah..." Fira shifted uneasily, seeing the smirk on Halle's face, "He's just... quieter than usual today," she lied quickly, not wanting Halle to suspect anything too soon. She smiled, putting on a mask of normalcy and leading her friend to the edge, where B was still there, waiting patiently.

message 43: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B smiled and waved."Fira-chan~ Halle-san~"

"What are you hiding, Fira-chaaaaan??" Halle giggled, laughing at her friend((non-meanly)).

message 44: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"H-hiding? What would I be hiding?" Fira blushed. She waved back to B, grinning.

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"That you loooove B?" Halle giggled happily.

B frowned at Halle- worried. Very, very worried...

message 46: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira's face turned redder than red itself. "Wh-wh-what?! I-i don't...!" she squeaked, blinking and shaking her head in a blur of denial.

message 47: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"You wuuuuvvvv hiiimmm~!"

message 48: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"No, n-not in that w-w-way!" Fira edged over to B, sitting down beside him. "Halle-chan isn't being very nice," she mumbled.

message 49: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B nodded. "I noticed..." Halle looked offended. "I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary!!!!"

message 50: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira mumbled something, then turned her gaze to B. Sighing softly, she stared at him and then quickly looked away in case he noticed how she was looking at him.

« previous 1 3