Axis Mundi X discussion

This seemed like a good idea

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Uniting Israelis and Palestinians in hatred of Phil Collins

message 2: by Cyril (new)

Cyril Michael Bolton? I mean come on!

message 3: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
finally, everyone agrees to my long held belief that Phil Collins is, in fact, the anti christ.

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Heh. I imagine there are a lot of hated cultural touchstones we could use to connect people.

Just don't bring up Hasselhoff with the Germans...they get pissed and confused that we don't dig his music.

message 5: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Of course, when I think Anti-Christ, I think Phil Collins...

message 6: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 1818 comments Mod
Tell me that's been photoshopped. Please.

message 7: by Cyril (new)

Cyril It's the fourth Amigo!

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Define "love". As in, "sing along in the car alone in full volume?" Or "kareoke" after eight beers? Or seriously love?

message 9: by Beth A (new)

Beth A | 38 comments Maybe Phil could buy the Palestinians some land to live on??? He could could call it "Philistine"...the "Gussudio Strip", I could go on...

message 10: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) "We're not from around here."

"Yeah, we're not Mexicans."

message 11: by Beth A (new)

Beth A | 38 comments How about "careoke" in which you rehash your amazing rendition of a seriously loved song that you sing in an over-the-top loud voice?

message 12: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony That is a stunningly good term, Beth. Did you just make that up? I'm stealing that.

message 13: by Beth A (new)

Beth A | 38 comments I did. Use it bayaaaaaaby, bayaby, baby...(my new favorite belting song by Duffy-"Syrup and Honey"!