Fantasy's Refuge discussion

Group Pic

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments heyyyy!! we need a group picture, because that's what sets apart a group. So... until this sunday (Febuary 13th) you can post your fantasy picture on here (please give a link) and then i'll put them all in a poll on the day after that (febuary 14th) so wooo!!! alsoooo..... the winner's picture gets to win (drum roll please..) *drumroll*
NOTHINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well... u will win eternal glory... which, again like i said, is basically NOTHINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

message 2: by Jade♪☠, You just gestured to all of me. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 573 comments I figured this could be the fantasy world
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

message 3: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments I thought maybe this shows the fantasy universe....

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm...

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I'm working on something. It's nowhere near finished, and describing it wouldn't do it justice, but when I've got it up on deviant art I'll post a link. It's supposed to be a dream of a character in my book.

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments woah!! i like both of them!! also... so if u want to get a basic picture of the fantasy world (which will probably help, because i'm only putting pictures that i think would best show the fantasy world in the poll)
it's sorta like a shimmery forest, kinda like the movie avatar? if you've seen it

message 6: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments oh, then the one I found is bad......

message 7: by Ji Mei , This group is AWESOME! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 673 comments Not forest like at all....

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments naw... it's really cool, it sorta shows the entire world of it, because it does sorta have a solarsystym... i might use fotoflexer to mix a lot of the really good pictures... like have of it something like urs, and the forest

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 308 comments whoops... i ttly forgot about this.... i'm putting the pole up!!