OHSHC fans discussion

Cosplay

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelia (new)

Shelia (strawberrypanic-ouran-furuba) | 39 comments Have you ever cosplayed as anyone from OHSHC? Or do you want to?

I wanted to last year for Delta H, but I couldn't find the uniform anywhere.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I think it would be fun to cosplay as Tamaki :)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments I have a friend who cosplays as Tamaki a lot...she has the right personality for it.

But for me I'd say I would want to cosplay as Usa-chan. "Why?" you might ask and my answer will be a outstanding "Why not?".

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Tamaki is HILARIOUS!!!!

message 5: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Feb 06, 2011 06:12PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments Grace (The crazy one, six, MelloxMatt is smexiness wrote: "Tamaki is HILARIOUS!!!!"

That he is.

message 6: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariadeptula) | 61 comments Shelia ~MorixHunny is the cutest!~ wrote: "Have you ever cosplayed as anyone from OHSHC? Or do you want to?

I wanted to last year for Delta H, but I couldn't find the uniform anywhere."

You can find them in costume stores online. I just found one, and I've never wanted anything more in my life....

message 7: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Feb 06, 2011 07:39PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments Emiℓy wrote: "Shelia ~MorixHunny is the cutest!~ wrote: "Have you ever cosplayed as anyone from OHSHC? Or do you want to?

I wanted to last year for Delta H, but I couldn't find the uniform anywhere."

You can f..."

Problem is they are low quality(cheap looking takes away from the feel of the character), unless you order it from special shops in Asia...or make it yourself.

message 8: by Daria (last edited Feb 07, 2011 10:33AM) (new)

Daria (dariadeptula) | 61 comments I guess making them yourself is more original, but I suck at that kind of thing. (I'm very much an amateur when it comes to cosplay).

message 9: by Shelia (new)

Shelia (strawberrypanic-ouran-furuba) | 39 comments That's OK, you'll get better at it.

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments Emiℓy wrote: "I guess making them yourself is more original, but I suck at that kind of thing. (I'm very much an amateur when it comes to cosplay)."

Don't worry, I can't suck at that too...but I have a friend who is determined to dress me up as Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 23 comments I cosplayed as haruhi once

message 12: by Gemiemma (new)

Gemiemma | 20 comments on hallowween i was haruhi.

message 13: by Natasha (new)

Natasha I've actually never cosplayed before, but I have a friend who got a big group together and cosplayed the entire cast of OHSHC for halloween. It was really epic!

message 14: by Delaney (new)

Delaney I would want to have a "twin"/friend and we could be the twins and spray paint our hair pink and blue!!!! XD

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 40 comments I have been haruhi, nekozawa, and Mori (That was super fun there were so many fangirls)

message 16: by Delaney (new)

Delaney ShanaShakugan- wrote: "I have been haruhi, nekozawa, and Mori (That was super fun there were so many fangirls)"

That's awesome!!! You should (maybe) do everyone else you haven't done in OHSHC

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 40 comments I can try but I'm to tall and lacking the utter Awwwwww mega-super-amazing-adorableness to be Hunny

message 18: by Delaney (new)

Delaney If someone were to be Hunny they have to have a baby face and is short. Then it's all good. :)